Phyrexian Negator gobal project.

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

moxdiamd

Phyrexian Negator gobal project.

Post by moxdiamd » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:41 am

With the start of the new year I decided I wanted to do something to get back into the trading game and have more interest in Magic then I have in the past few years so I decided to work on a global set of Phyrexian Negators. I have collected this card since it came out and have quite a few, but only a few in foreign languages. I don't think they will be too terribly hard to find and I have seen a few on Ebay that I will probably end up buying. I figured this was the best place to find some of the hard to find foreign, misprint, crimped, miscut, proofs, ect ect.

So....here's is what I need:

French foil
German
German foil
Italian
Italian foil
Portuguese foil
Spanish
Spanish foil
Any misprints, miscuts, error, proofs, prints, ect.

I think I have all the languages listed that it was printed in. If something is missing please let me know. I will trade/buy any negators as I collect them. What I listed above is for the global set.

I have a list of cards on MOTL that I will be adding to as I sort my cards. Here is link: http://www.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum2/ ... 234.html#1

Any help with will be appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited by moxdiamd on Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tha_Gunslinga
Librarities Legend

Post by Tha_Gunslinga » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:36 am

There are a lot of misprinted Destiny foils out there. Shifted-text exists, most likely, and will probably run $60-100+. Crimped is unlikely, since Destiny crimps are pretty uncommon. I have seen miscut Destiny rares, so there's probably a Negator like that. I would bet that some of the foil ones from the Phyrexia vs the Coalition deck were misprinted in some way. I don't believe I have any misprinted Negators, unfortunately. Best of luck!

[edit]: There's a nice PSA-graded foil on ebay, and it looks like a set of APs as well. A print just went for a little over $30.
Last edited by Tha_Gunslinga on Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Hello moxdiamd,

Do you already have the Phyrexian Negator Judge promo?

I am adding you to the global index, so hopefully this'll help you out some.

While I'm browsing a Japanese game store's inventory, I'll keep an eye open for those foil Japanese Negators you are wanting.

Clay

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:21 pm

There are no T-Chinese Urza's Destiny foils, so you can cross that one off the list.

moxdiamd

Post by moxdiamd » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Thanks for the replies so far!

berkumps- Are there any Negators in T. Chinese or just not foil?

Alien_Starfighter- I do have a Judge promo, but I am always looking for more to horde. :wink: Thanks for looking for the Japanese cards.

Gunslinga- Thanks for the info. I was going to drop you a message on MOTL if you knew about some rarities for this card. I saw the ebay stuff you mentioned. I missed the print by a dollar, but contacted the Artist to see if he has more. Waiting to hear back. I did get a signed proof from the artist a few years ago.

Highest priority right now is to get one card in each language. After that I will look for misprints and error cards.

OGB
Librarities Hero

Post by OGB » Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Yes, Destiny was printed in T-Chinese, but not with foils. I ran into the same question while completing my Global Goblin Masons set.

Edit: a quick search on magic card market shows lots of your wants are available. Im sure that there would be some members here willing to help out with shipping and such.

moxdiamd

Post by moxdiamd » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:35 pm

OGB wrote:Yes, Destiny was printed in T-Chinese, but not with foils. I ran into the same question while completing my Global Goblin Masons set.

Edit: a quick search on magic card market shows lots of your wants are available. Im sure that there would be some members here willing to help out with shipping and such.
Thanks for this info. Can you not join if you are from the US?

caquaa
Librarities Legend

Post by caquaa » Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:39 pm

moxdiamd wrote:
Thanks for this info. Can you not join if you are from the US?
yah, thats why those of us in the US have to get help to order from there :(

yvel
Librarities Legend

Post by yvel » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:03 pm

i can provide french one if you need

++

moxdiamd

Post by moxdiamd » Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:22 pm

Update: So far I have picked up the following...

2x Chinese
Japanese
Portuguse
5x Judge foil
6x English foil
43x English
5x PvC English'
Artist proof

There are a couple Japanese foil on Ebay right now. Im sure I will pick up one of those.

@yvel.....For some reason I did not see your post. Very interested in the French card. Send me a email.

moxdiamd

Post by moxdiamd » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:29 am

Update:

Won a Japanese Foil and a regular French off eBay. :)

moxdiamd

Post by moxdiamd » Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:12 pm

Big thanks to willard507 who sent me a japanese PvC negator!

Kalle
Librarities Legend

Re: Phyrexian Negator gobal project.

Post by Kalle » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:04 pm

The following are available on MKM: http://www.magiccardmarket.eu/Phyrexian ... 10765.prod
moxdiamd wrote:German
German foil
Italian
Portuguese foil
Spanish
Spanish foil
Italian foil is available on DT: http://mtg.decktutor.com/search/card/48 ... gator.html

I may help you with the purchasing.
Happy hunting! :)
Kalle, Il
Italian collector, player and judge

Gits
Librarities Hero

Post by Gits » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Wow, they grew a lot. Last time I checked there was only the 26 euros one...