Signed Alpha/Beta + Alliances, Mirage and Homelands sets

Everything about Interesting Magic-related Auction Sites auctions, Auction Sites Problems, Inquiries and MTG Commercial Websites.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

axcel
Librarities Member

Signed Alpha/Beta + Alliances, Mirage and Homelands sets

Post by axcel » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:44 pm

I've just found on my local - Polish - auction site a bunch of signed Alpha and Beta auctions, as well as three complete sets: Alliances, Mirage and Homelands.

http://allegro.pl/show_user_auctions.ph ... 53&gr_id=9

The sets are advertised as "Mint - NMint: most of them are straight from the booster, only some were collected later, but they're all beautiful". Single cards are not graded, the seller only wrote "condition: see scan", so if you're interested in any card, you can browse the auctions easily without understanding a word. ;)

I put it here because I know some of you guys look for this kind of cards and they're not easy to get. I can help with the transaction - if you're interested let me know here or via pm and we'll discuss the details.

For your information, the exchange rate is around 3zł = 1 US$, national shipping $1-$2 and international up to $3 (which is the price for registered priority mail).

Jeppe
Librarities Legend

Post by Jeppe » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:06 pm

PM sent about that Scathe Zombies :-D
My cat collection and my Scathe Zombies collection
Do you have cards that I'm looking for? Let me know!

OGB
Librarities Hero

Post by OGB » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:38 pm

What do the different columns mean?

axcel
Librarities Member

Post by axcel » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Left to right it's: name, price (orange button is "buy it now" and the symbol next to it which looks like "fast forward" is "buy without registering"), then price, price with shipping (uses the lowest rate), number of bids, time left (currently 8 days).

axcel
Librarities Member

Post by axcel » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:40 pm

Update: the seller has just sent me a list of his other signed cards for sale. It's a total of 149 unique Beta signed cards, 61 unique Arabian Nights signed cards, 85 unique Antiquities signed cards and 208 unique Legends signed cards. Until I figure out how to publish this list best, feel free to bug me with any questions.

markers
Legendary Signed Card collector

Post by markers » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:44 am

you got a pm...Highly interested =P~
Signed card collector

Alpha - AL, ST, EX, UD, REV, UNL, LO & MO: 100% signed
Grand Total signed cards: >43'000

I have a Youtube Channel

yvel
Librarities Legend

Post by yvel » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Hello,
do you have any fallen empire or The Dark signed cards ?

Regards

axcel
Librarities Member

Post by axcel » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:32 pm

First, it's not me - I just noticed interesting auctions, shared, then found out the guy has more cards.
Second, unfortunately - as far as I know, no The Dark nor Fallen Empires. I'd say if he had those (I believe he'd have told me about them). ;)

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:29 am

Thanks again for doing this! It's always wonderful when members go out of their way to help others!

axcel
Librarities Member

Post by axcel » Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:42 am

Quick update, as I'm essentially on road and don't have much time: I won everything that was to be won and I'm waiting for the answer regarding the other cards.
Mark, Jesper, Markus - be patient and I'll contact you asap, likely in 24 hours.