Foil Japanese Goblin Masons

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

OGB
Librarities Hero

Foil Japanese Goblin Masons

Post by OGB » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:07 pm

I am looking for this to help complete my global set. If anyone has one, PM me with a price. Thanks!

OGB
Librarities Hero

Post by OGB » Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:39 am

Can anyone help me out with this?

OGB
Librarities Hero

Post by OGB » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Why are these so hard to find?

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:25 pm

OGB wrote:Why are these so hard to find?
All non-english foils are hard to find except the most playable cards. I have been working for several years to complete some foreign foil sets. It is very difficult.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:13 am

l0qii wrote:ll non-english foils are hard to find except the most playable cards. I have been working for several years to complete some foreign foil sets. It is very difficult.
What is your thoughts on the "why" of that? Are there far fewer printed in each language or do the people in Europe and Japan just hold on to them tighter?

Gary

simonl6714

Post by simonl6714 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:35 am

I guess foreign foils are rarest and less popular than english and japanese.
Prophecy foil sets collector 772/1144
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... utput=html
Research any french, italian, chinese foil prophecy avatar and PY misprint and Artist proofs.

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:43 pm

mystical_tutor wrote: What is your thoughts on the "why" of that? Are there far fewer printed in each language or do the people in Europe and Japan just hold on to them tighter?
I can only assume that the European languages have a much smaller print run that English and the asian langauges, and this would make sense based just on overall population of the countries that each languages is sold in. I don't think they are held onto tighter at all, I think the opposite is true. I think maybe of the non-playable foils sit in bulk boxes and nobody can be bothered to actually post them on lists.
simonl6714 wrote: I guess foreign foils are rarest and less popular than english and japanese.
Even Japanese is hard to find. I've been working on a Japanese MM foil set since the day it was released! I am still missing several cards, including a common.

ende73
Legendary Righteous Phoenix Mage

Post by ende73 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:51 pm

l0qii wrote:I think maybe of the non-playable foils sit in bulk boxes and nobody can be bothered to actually post them on lists.
This is certainly the main reason.

I know for sure that even some local stores can't be bothered putting up $0.50 FOIL cards up for sale which they're (wrongly) sure nobody will ever buy. They prefer putting them in repacks and random lots on auction sites. That's because very few people here are concerned about collecting full sets compared to the US, they're only after their deck needs.