Ultimate List One - Official Tokens and Tip cards

Everything else informative about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

sk1
Librarities Legend

Post by sk1 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 am

I, too, have opened 4+ boxes, and have gotten only one Avatar token. It has the Disney back as well.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:48 pm

sk1 wrote:I, too, have opened 4+ boxes, and have gotten only one Avatar token. It has the Disney back as well.
A quick note. We had a 2011 booster draft with 22 people. Just as the draft was to start the TO let me ask the group to save tokens for the informaiton sheet. I mentioned that the Avitar was scarce and a person should take good care of it if they got it--or trade it to me.

I opend my first booster and pulled the Avitar!

I was dumbfounded. To date, I have only seen one other.

Gary

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:30 am

glad to hear it Gary!

Mister Foilcard
Librarities Legend

Post by Mister Foilcard » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:00 pm

Thanks, Gary, for updating the foil booster table. I have one more card:
Domain (Conflux)/It pays to network. So we have a total of 94 combos.

Last weekend I have created the sheet for the European English t/t's. It is exactly the same like your sheet for US t/t's: 119 combos. All cards are printed on white sided paper card stock.
So it seems US and European versions are identical.

I will upload the next version of Ultimate list on weekend, when I have the German M11 t/t's.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:43 am

mystical_tutor wrote:
sk1 wrote:I, too, have opened 4+ boxes, and have gotten only one Avatar token. It has the Disney back as well.
A quick note. We had a 2011 booster draft with 22 people. Just as the draft was to start the TO let me ask the group to save tokens for the informaiton sheet. I mentioned that the Avitar was scarce and a person should take good care of it if they got it--or trade it to me.

I opend my first booster and pulled the Avitar!

I was dumbfounded. To date, I have only seen one other.

Gary
I have 3 Avatar tokens now (sorry, all for my collection) and they all have the Disney back. I think it's safe to assume the card has only one back.

Gary, let me know what tokens (besides the Avatar) and tip cards you need for a set for you and a set for Mister Foilcard, and I'll save them for / send them to you. you can PM me the list if you want.

Mister Foilcard
Librarities Legend

Post by Mister Foilcard » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:38 pm

And here is the promised update of the list. It is a huge update, so the sheets contains a lot of new things.
I have edited the first post in this topic. Download the lists from there.
Every feedback is welcome.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:45 pm

Mister Foilcard wrote:And here is the promised update of the list. It is a huge update, so the sheets contains a lot of new things.
I have edited the first post in this topic. Download the lists from there.
Every feedback is welcome.
Hans;

thanks again for all your work on this. Even with the valuable help you get from all over the world this is a monster project and my hat is off to you.

Gary

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Mister Foilcard wrote:Thanks, Gary, for updating the foil booster table. I have one more card:
Domain (Conflux)/It pays to network. So we have a total of 94 combos.
Thanks much. I think if we can find about 110 or so we will have a good handle on this.

Come on folks send us your finds.
Mister Foilcard wrote:Last weekend I have created the sheet for the European English t/t's. It is exactly the same like your sheet for US t/t's: 119 combos. All cards are printed on white sided paper card stock.
So it seems US and European versions are identical.
Great news. I just hope they keep doing this as it makes life so much easier.

It appears that all the newer US t/t cards are on paper. Is this true of the European and Japanese cards too?

Gary

Mister Foilcard
Librarities Legend

Post by Mister Foilcard » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 am

Even with the valuable help you get from all over the world this is a monster project
That's true. I spend countless hours for this project. To get the cards is the hardest thing. It's a bit like collecting summer cards, only cheaper. :wink:
If you look through the sheets you'll notice that there were a lot of 'white' cells. At this point I'd like to thank Hiromichi, Gary, and Marco who provide me a lot of Japanese, US English, and Italian Token and Tips.
But for the other languages it is very difficult.
Is there anybody here in the forum who can sell/trade Russian(!), Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, and French (yes, French, Alexis has given up collecting t/t's in an early stage!) t/t's cards? Are there guys who can fill the gaps?[-o<
Is this true of the European and Japanese cards too?
German and Japanese M11 t/t's are printed on card stock, EU English M11 is printed on paper. It seems different for every new expansion. :-\
Last edited by Mister Foilcard on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

pp
Legendary Complete Set Collector

Post by pp » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:40 am

I have some Zendikar ital. Tokens.

If I am not wrong i have the following in addition (marked with x)

Kalle
Librarities Legend

Post by Kalle » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:37 pm

I'm going to ask players at tournaments to give me the Italian ones instead of trashing them. Hope this will help to complete the Italian chart.
I'm starting with Scars of Mirrodin.
Kalle, Il
Italian collector, player and judge

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Kalle wrote:I'm going to ask players at tournaments to give me the Italian ones instead of trashing them. Hope this will help to complete the Italian chart.
We will all appreciate that. I know it is a pain in the tender place but getting this information is easiest as the sets first come out. I started late (after Lorwyn) and have had a heck of a time getting the old ones--still need some (and that is just for English).

Strike while the iron is hot.

Thanks in advance.

Gary

PS, that leaves Russia, Spain, Portugual, France, and China (2?)

Mister Foilcard
Librarities Legend

Post by Mister Foilcard » Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:00 am

I'm going to ask players at tournaments to give me the Italian ones instead of trashing them. Hope this will help to complete the Italian chart.
Oh great! Thank you very much. This would be a very useful task.

anselan
Librarities Member

M11 tips & tokens

Post by anselan » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:45 am

I confirm that like you I have found exactly 119 different M11 tips & tokens. They match your worksheet.

119 is more than the usual number. Assuming that they come from an 11x11 sheet , I wonder which are the 2 duplicates.

Cheers,
Andy.

mystical_tutor

Re: M11 tips & tokens

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:54 pm

anselan wrote:I confirm that like you I have found exactly 119 different M11 tips & tokens. They match your worksheet.

119 is more than the usual number. Assuming that they come from an 11x11 sheet , I wonder which are the 2 duplicates.

Cheers,
Andy.
Thanks for the input Andy. I have wondered if they always use 11x11 or maybe some other size. Seems like the size would be the same as the rest of the set but who knows.
Hope that is all of this batch and we can put it to rest--but never know. Here is my tally so far:

Set..........total # of Combos...... US.....Europe

10th .............................77
Lorwyn .........................73
Morningtide...................58
Shadowmoor.................82
Eventide .......................86......83
Shards of Alara.............95
Conflux ......................111......92
Alara Reborn................94
Foil Booster..................93
2010 ...........................95......89......89
Zendikar .....................92
Worldwake ................111
Rise of the Eldrazi......112
2011 ..........................119
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.