Russian X Edition

Information about new Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

flatmatt
Legendary Wild Bear Tracker

Post by flatmatt » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:56 pm

Magik321 wrote:
dragsamou wrote:
Magik321 wrote:What languages is 10th edition in? I'm interested to get tokens from all languages.
Hi.
I'm myself looking for those Tokens:
Complete Set of 26 in English
Complete Set of 26 in French
Complete Set of 26 in German
Complete Set of 26 in Italian
Complete Set of 26 in Japanese
Complete Set of 26 in Portuguese
Complete Set of 26 in Russian
Complete Set of 26 in Simplified Chinese
Complete Set of 26 in Spanish
Hi, I'm looking for 10th edition ones only. just thought it be nice to collect them. So the above languages are what tenth edition come in? Thanks :-P
You may be confused because the "complete set of 26" includes all of the possible combinations of token card with each back rather than only one of each token card regardless of what's on the back.

agzz
Legendary Terese Nielsen Fan

Post by agzz » Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:39 pm

Back home now.
I played FNM and a sealed deck (summer of magic thingy) and in binders i saw a total of 3 russian cards (9th) in Riga. maby a few more but not many.

I asked the guy who worked at the store if he had any russian cards. Answer was 'no, russian cards is not popular in Latvia', also he did not think there was any other store in Riga (and so also in Lativa) selling russian cards. Might have something to do with CCCP occupation/breaking loose/what ever, I donno.

pp
Legendary Complete Set Collector

Post by pp » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:47 am

Is anyone collecting Russian 10th edition?

I would like to make a set, but I never saw single cards so it will be difficult to make a complete set with displays only.

Patrick