Trading Problems with Forum Member

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

bigfatkitty
Legendary Overweight Cat Warrior

Post by bigfatkitty » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:59 pm

hammr7 wrote:A trader should never offer a trade on this forum unless they can complete it (including delivery) within four or five weeks.
4-5 weeks is unacceptable in my opinion. No deal should take longer than 2-3 wks max.
Solitary Member of Dragsamou's 'Dirty Frenchie' Fan Club.
Worshiped by all Netherlandians.

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:38 pm

Depends on the obscurity of the country you're dealing with. I've had registered packages to and from places like Malaysia and South Africa take over a month. Registered shipping takes much longer than untracked airmail.

bigfatkitty

Post by bigfatkitty » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:51 pm

l0qii wrote:Depends on the obscurity of the country you're dealing with. I've had registered packages to and from places like Malaysia and South Africa take over a month. Registered shipping takes much longer than untracked airmail.
The member in question lives in the United States. There's no real excuse. Especially when he's dealing with a member who lives in Paris or any other metropolitan area. It's just laziness.

AXIOS
Legendary Fungusaur Collector

Post by AXIOS » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:15 pm

btw, where is evan?
or did he changed his name again?
last time i saw him he was called celebrindor...or am i wrong?
Fungusaur legend
find me on facebook: nico jongsma
into all kind of fungusaurs and bog wraiths, especially foreign, misprinted

Celebrindor

Post by Celebrindor » Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:50 am

AXIOS wrote:btw, where is evan?
or did he changed his name again?
last time i saw him he was called celebrindor...or am i wrong?
I'm still here. I have had a lot of other things going on, and only check the forums 3 or 4 times of week, instead of almost hourly.

My general slowless is the result, mainly, of disorganization.

Alexis: I did get your message, and I am fiar certain I responded to it. I will pay you either Friday or Saturday.

Valter: I sent the lands twice. The first time, I sent it unregistered, and it never got there or came back. I sent another lot of lands 5 or 6 weeks ago, registered. I am sorry to hear it never got there. I am now completely out of lands. Do you need anything else? If so, let me know, and I will ship it first thing Monday, express mail. Also, when I first saw this thread, I joined the IRC channel and asked Richard to tell you I wanted to get in touch with you as soon as possible.

psrex: we traded PMs back and forth for several weeks during the time of the Crystalline sliver trade, and I am fairly certain I offered you a refund at one point. The offer of the refund still stands - just tell me your paypal email. I did not obtain the third sliver until late March, our trade having been in early January.

All other members: I have traded with many of you. Yes, it often takes me a week or two to get off my butt and ship things. But, bottom line, I always do, if not promptly. I apologize for my general slowness.

normalbrains
Librarities Member

Post by normalbrains » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:59 pm

on the topic of slow deliveries, i have had 2 first class packages to canada take 3+ weeks to arrive recently. anybody else notice sluggish shipping to upper mexico?

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:39 pm

normalbrains wrote:on the topic of slow deliveries, i have had 2 first class packages to canada take 3+ weeks to arrive recently. anybody else notice sluggish shipping to upper mexico?
Yes. Canada is slower than you'd expect. They also like to leave packages out in the rain :roll:

Big Games Supply

Post by Big Games Supply » Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:12 am

Celebrindor still owes me a dci soltari that he has owed me for almost a year. If he does not have it any more I would gladly accept a substitution, but this is rediculous.

And as for my left over trades, Gregtok please give me a link again so I can see what lands you still need. Thanks

james

secretgiant
Librarities Hero

Post by secretgiant » Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:58 am

BGS is MRM!
My username was lordsilver, but it displayed as secretgiant. I am the same user.
My gallery without updates: http://photobucket.com/albums/b260/secr ... ?start=all

dry cereal
Legendary Part of a Complete Breakfast

Post by dry cereal » Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:40 am

I KNEW IT!!!

Big Games Supply

Post by Big Games Supply » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:24 pm

secretgiant wrote:BGS is MRM!

Yea, well, was this a big deal? lol

I was getting tired of that name. And since bfk did not like anyone whos name started and ended with an "M", I decided to make like Archivist and try to fool my buddy, bfk. :lol:

bigfatkitty

Post by bigfatkitty » Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:39 pm

Big Games Supply wrote:

I was getting tired of that name. And since bfk did not like anyone whos name started and ended with an "M", I decided to make like Archivist and try to fool my buddy, bfk. :lol:
Not fooled and I still have the same opinions.

Big Games Supply

Post by Big Games Supply » Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:41 pm

bigfatkitty wrote:
Big Games Supply wrote:

Not fooled and I still have the same opinions.

:(

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:10 am

Celebrindor wrote:
AXIOS wrote: Alexis: I did get your message, and I am fiar certain I responded to it. I will pay you either Friday or Saturday.

All other members: I have traded with many of you. Yes, it often takes me a week or two to get off my butt and ship things. But, bottom line, I always do, if not promptly. I apologize for my general slowness.
Hi Evan.
I can understand the week or so to Ship things,but sending money through Paypal takes less than 1 minute :wink:
Friday or Saturday.....Well we are Wednesday ;D
EDIT:Money Received.Thanks Evan.
Last edited by dragsamou on Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

psrex
Librarities Legend

Post by psrex » Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:12 pm

dragsamou wrote:but sending money through Paypal takes less than 1 minute :wink:
Agreed. It's been a week since my PM.