Value of Shichifukujin Dragon life counter

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Value of Shichifukujin Dragon life counter

Post by berkumps » Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:42 pm

I sold a bunch of Hobby Japan life counters in auction recently, and for the most part they ended $10-15ea. Some didn't even sell at $10, and I've seen some sell as high as $25-30, but I have never seen an auction or BIN for this life counter. I kept this one back because I'm fond of it, and it is the only chance for me to own a piece of MtG memorabilia with this artwork on it.

Anybody have thoughts on it's value/availability relative to the other HJ life counters?

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Value of Shichifukujin Dragon life counter

Post by dragsamou » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:12 am

berkumps wrote:I sold a bunch of Hobby Japan life counters in auction recently, and for the most part they ended $10-15ea. Some didn't even sell at $10, and I've seen some sell as high as $25-30, but I have never seen an auction or BIN for this life counter. I kept this one back because I'm fond of it, and it is the only chance for me to own a piece of MtG memorabilia with this artwork on it.

Anybody have thoughts on it's value/availability relative to the other HJ life counters?

Hi Mark

I will not sell mine for nothing in the world. Availability is amazingly scarce, value, I bet some Dragons Collectors will want this one Badly and will put a good amount of money to get it. I used to have an extra one that I sold back in the years to a serious Dragon Collector, I regret it, even if $250 was a nice amount to get back then.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.