Empy Boxes

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Empy Boxes

Post by l0qii » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:39 pm

If anyone is interested in collecting empty boxes and is willing to pay for shipping, let me know. The newer boxes don't fold down nicely like the old ones did, so changes are you'd be paying to ship a large, but light, box for tons of these things. Also I can't guarantee condition, but I'll send the nicest ones I have.

I'm looking at you berkumps ;) Or anyone else interested in investigating/archiving the manufacturing details of Magic products

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Empy Boxes

Post by dragsamou » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:49 pm

l0qii wrote:If anyone is interested in collecting empty boxes and is willing to pay for shipping, let me know. The newer boxes don't fold down nicely like the old ones did, so changes are you'd be paying to ship a large, but light, box for tons of these things. Also I can't guarantee condition, but I'll send the nicest ones I have.

I'm looking at you berkumps ;) Or anyone else interested in investigating/archiving the manufacturing details of Magic products
Hi Tim

Do you have a list, as I miss some?
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Re: Empy Boxes

Post by l0qii » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:49 pm

dragsamou wrote:
l0qii wrote:If anyone is interested in collecting empty boxes and is willing to pay for shipping, let me know. The newer boxes don't fold down nicely like the old ones did, so changes are you'd be paying to ship a large, but light, box for tons of these things. Also I can't guarantee condition, but I'll send the nicest ones I have.

Hi Tim

Do you have a list, as I miss some?
Right now all my boxes still have some cards in them, but if you have a list I can check it before I throw my boxes away. I get a lot of new sets when they come out too