Badlands Summer Magic value?

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:29 am

dragsamou wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote: I thought about asking if I got a unicorn ride with it for that price, but I kept the reply polite.

Clay
:-D ....You should have, Killer Question
I never 'fessed up to being snooty. So I didn't feel like holding my pinky up in the air while clicking the send button with that question in the email.

besides, I might be able to talk him down atleast 50% from his starting price, so no need to piss himm off.

damn that card would look good in my global collection, too.

Clay

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:40 am

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:
dragsamou wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote: I thought about asking if I got a unicorn ride with it for that price, but I kept the reply polite.

Clay
:-D ....You should have, Killer Question
I never 'fessed up to being snooty. So I didn't feel like holding my pinky up in the air while clicking the send button with that question in the email.

besides, I might be able to talk him down atleast 50% from his starting price, so no need to piss himm off.

damn that card would look good in my global collection, too.

Clay
Clay

What's your global collection, can't access from the link in your Signature....
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:18 am

dragsamou wrote:
Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:damn that card would look good in my global collection, too.

Clay
Clay

What's your global collection, can't access from the link in your Signature....
The one the Summer LoA would go into is my Benson collection. Only other LoA I am missing is the 6th Edition S-Chinese, and that'll be arriving later this month (thanks Marco!).

Not bad to be really missing only one version of 64!

Giediprime41
Librarities Legend

Post by Giediprime41 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:04 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:Ya'll can PM me if you want to see the scans, but yeah, excellent condition on a friendly grade.

considering the fact that it's summer, I'd still want it for my collection, but the seller told me he is asking $3K for it. :-O

I thought about asking if I got a unicorn ride with it for that price, but I kept the reply polite.

Clay
Yea I don't get it, every idiot out there with a used, played summer card thinks they're worth the hope diamond prices now. Damn eBay and these stupid prices on there.
I have enough cards to stack them all up, and commit suicide off the top!

ouallada
Librarities Legend

Post by ouallada » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:11 pm

OP, are you the owner of the badlands, or just someone who saw the auction? If it's the former, I made you a pretty fair offer on the item. Willing to revisit a possible deal.