JPN Dark Rituals

Everything about value and availability of Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

JPN Dark Rituals

Post by berkumps » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:18 am

I have a playset of Dark Rituals for the following Japanese sets, and I was hoping members who deal with Japanese cards on a regular basis could help me value them:

4x 4th Ed BB
4x 4th Ed WB
4x 5th Ed
4x Ice Age Coldsnap reprint
4x Mirage
4x Tempest
4x Urza's Saga
4x Mercadian Masques

I can't remember what I paid/traded for them years ago, all I remember is that the 4th BB and Coldsnap ones were the most expensive.

Thanks for any help!

Ertai's Familiar
Librarities Legend

Post by Ertai's Familiar » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:24 am

Mark,
I'm unsure as to the other ones and I couldn't give you a number for the Ice Age Coldsnap but I'm pretty sure those can be worth a lot. I saw Gorilla Shamans from that same set going for quite a penny and Dark Ritual is much more of a staple.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Gus (Yawg) might have a better idea to an actual price.

The JPN 4th WB are probably worth a lot too as many people have trouble finding anything from that set.

John

yawg07
Legendary Chairman of Altered Art

Post by yawg07 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:31 am

Ertai's Familiar wrote:Mark,
I'm unsure as to the other ones and I couldn't give you a number for the Ice Age Coldsnap but I'm pretty sure those can be worth a lot. I saw Gorilla Shamans from that same set going for quite a penny and Dark Ritual is much more of a staple.

Please correct me if I am wrong. Gus (Yawg) might have a better idea to an actual price.

The JPN 4th WB are probably worth a lot too as many people have trouble finding anything from that set.

John
The Gorilla Shamans go for so much because they have no other Japanese form :)

I'm under the impression that the Coldsnap Japanese ones are around $10-12 each, but I could be wrong.
Japanese BB 4th? I'd say... $4-6 ea is probably right.

Slinga may be able to help here.