Wish List

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

TheGreatGinch

Wish List

Post by TheGreatGinch » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:17 am

This is my wish list:
JingHe Age 2002 tokens
Mana Source life counters.
Odyssey Forest 349 foil nm
If anyone has any or all of these to sell please hit me up.
Last edited by TheGreatGinch on Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wish List
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9850
Have List
Still working on it.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Wish List

Post by dragsamou » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:04 pm

TheGreatGinch wrote:This is my wish list:
JingHe Age 2002 tokens
Mana Source life counters.
If anyone has any or all of these to sell please hit me up.
Hi and welcome

Finding JingHe Age 2002 tokens will be tough. I might have some Mana Source life counters, but I think I kept them to trade them for my few missing ones.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

TheGreatGinch

Post by TheGreatGinch » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:28 pm

I've been looking for the JingHe Age tokens for years. Lucky for me I'm a patient and persistent man. I know they're out there somewhere and one day I'll find them. The best part of the hunt for me is the thrill of the pursuit. As for the Mana Source life counters, I wish I had some to trade. I'm kind of new at collecting rarities so so far my collection has been limited to what I can find on eBay. To the common collector that can't see beyond the booster pack my collection my seem unique, but to myself it still feels like it's at an amateur level. Maybe, if you don't have any life counters you would be willing sell, you could point me in another direction to look. Like I said earlier, I do love the thrill of the pursuit. I'll make a list of my rarities in another post. Thanks for all of the work you put into this site. It's so intriguing.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:40 am

TheGreatGinch wrote:I've been looking for the JingHe Age tokens for years. Lucky for me I'm a patient and persistent man. I know they're out there somewhere and one day I'll find them. The best part of the hunt for me is the thrill of the pursuit. As for the Mana Source life counters, I wish I had some to trade. I'm kind of new at collecting rarities so so far my collection has been limited to what I can find on eBay. To the common collector that can't see beyond the booster pack my collection my seem unique, but to myself it still feels like it's at an amateur level. Maybe, if you don't have any life counters you would be willing sell, you could point me in another direction to look. Like I said earlier, I do love the thrill of the pursuit. I'll make a list of my rarities in another post. Thanks for all of the work you put into this site. It's so intriguing.
Well, I'm an only Collector, I never played MTG, but whenever you're a collector better be patient, I've been looking for some of them for over 15 years and still didn't find them. JingHe Tokens 2002, that I do remember were amazingly hard to find back then, I did get mine from some Chinese contacts, and it was a real quest, I only manage to get a complete set, and one extra token, sold real long time ago. Mana Source life counters were only available in Japan, on the secondary market, very few info about them is known beside what's in that subsection, and according to my contacts back then, 1 or 2 more might exist, those are the ones that I look for. Hope this help.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.