Portal Playtest cards

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Joshua

Portal Playtest cards

Post by Joshua » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:22 am

Hello!

I'm Quality Assurance over at mtgprice.com , and I had a user send in a ticket asking about how much a playtest set of Portal cards would possibly be worth. One of our ProTrader Forum mods had directed me to the Misprints and Oddities group on Facebook. But another one of our forum users had mentioned coming here as well, so here I am!

I'm not associated at all with this particular user, except that they have asked me to help find out potential prices (or even offers) for these cards for them. He was the actual playtester that used these cards, according to him. I have several pictures of some of these cards that I will post here now. I also have some more pics that are a bit closer up in a Facebook album that I can link here, if requested. Or I can provide the link to it via PM instead. I'm not sure exactly which would be best though, as I've read through the forums quite a bit here and noticed that not many people like to post too many pics of playtest cards, since it may be easy to make counterfeits of them. So any advice regarding that subject would be greatly appreciated.

He is still in the process of making me a detailed listed of which cards he has though, so I can't provide very specific information about that "yet". But I didn't want to wait until I had that list to post, since I know it's a requirement here on the forums to make a post right away, or risk your account getting deleted.

But feel free to ask anything you'd like, and I'll answer whatever I can. And I'll post about any additional updates as I get them. Thanks!

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

Re: Portal Playtest cards

Post by cataclysm80 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:56 pm

Hello, I already placed my offer on Facebook, but it's good to see you here. :)

Tav