Delete

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Delete

Post by Hayden » Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:03 am

Time to find this grail a new home.

Price DROP TO $11,500 USD - If this does not move at this point it's going back in the vault to maybe come back out later at a higher price.

I have dropped price significantly from my originally listed feebay price to this value that I think is a fair asking price for such an iconic piece of MTG Misprint history. I don't need to go into the reasons why I am expecting the value to fall approximately where it is as anyone who has opened this thread already knows :wink:

Although it is worth mentioning that this is the highest graded (and only BGS graded) Blue Hurricane on the planet. I have personally only come across 4 of these cards in my last 10 years of hunting Summer.

Payment via bank wire transfer or Paypal "friends and family" - no fee. If you want an invoice we will have to add 4% for fee coverage.

Shipping is free and via FedEx (Expedited with sig and tracking) with bullet proof packing (as anyone I have dealt with before already knows :-D )

References gladly provided upon request or you can check out my feebay feedback here ...

http://stores.ebay.com/them0thership/

Thanks for looking and good luck

Enjoy images below:

Last edited by Hayden on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Giediprime41
Librarities Legend

Post by Giediprime41 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:22 am

Is that the one you bought from Vic (sithinfiltrator) back in Oct. of 09'?
I have enough cards to stack them all up, and commit suicide off the top!

Hayden
Librarities Legend

Post by Hayden » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:40 am

The same

Time for a new home