Guildgate super secret code

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu May 16, 2013 11:36 pm

Knutsen wrote:Hehe, sounds great :-D ... But after looking at the Korean letters I have deep respect for any Korean trying to solve the puzzle. THAT would really hurt my eyes! :wink:
My wife spent about 15 min on it, put the cards up, laid down the glass and told me she would do it "later"

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

Knutsen
Legendary Old Card Frame Enthusiast

Post by Knutsen » Fri May 17, 2013 5:37 am

mystical_tutor wrote:My wife spent about 15 min on it, put the cards up, laid down the glass and told me she would do it "later"
Very likeable! =D>

pcjr

Post by pcjr » Fri May 24, 2013 5:30 pm

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri May 24, 2013 7:02 pm

pcjr wrote:Full article about this topic: http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/a ... ature/248g
I have that tagged as it is perfect for English. Knutsen has given me the German details and I am trying to figure out how to put them all up in some way that they can be seen by languages.

Right now my pot is full and even though that has a priority for me I have not been able to really sit down with it. Trying to get some little stuff like t/t cards out of the way to clear off the table.

Thanks much for posting that link and if you find any information about any of the other languages please post it.

Thanks again

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.