Brownish-Gold Border Alliances cards

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

toploader86

Brownish-Gold Border Alliances cards

Post by toploader86 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi everyone,

today i was looking through my ice age period stuff to search for blue border basic lands in order to sell some of them and i stumbled across something different:

german alliances cards with normal fronts but with two differences on the back. the oval around the card is more purple than blue like on other cards and the borders are light-brown , under some angle with a gold touch. in no case it can be misleaded with black.

the error was immediately obvious.
has anyone noticed this aswell? maybe also on fronts of cards?

the cards are fyndhorn druid version 2 and whip wine version 1, both commons.

i am not a fan of misprints that are not visible on the front but i thought i mention this off-coloration. the front borders are also a bit lighter but we already are used to this from alliances and ice age stuff.

but with this back i only had 2 cards in this box, among many with greyish/greenish/blueish tint. so severe blue ones with extremely visible front though, i was hoping for some islands of that kind :-(

if needed, i can provide pictures. is it possible here like on all other forums to insert such?

best regards to all!