I am looking for four Summer Magic uncommons

Personal offers and search inquiries about promotional, misprinted, and unofficial Magic items.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

sk1
Librarities Legend

I am looking for four Summer Magic uncommons

Post by sk1 » Sun May 23, 2010 1:26 pm

I need four more Summer Magic uncommons to finish my uncommon set:

White Knight
Serra Angel
Hurricane
Dragon Whelp

If anyone has any of these cards available for sale or trade, or has any leads on any of these cards, I would appreciate it if you would send me a PM.

...then I can concentrate on finishing my rare set...only 23 more of these to go!

Thanks.

agzz
Legendary Terese Nielsen Fan

Post by agzz » Sun May 23, 2010 2:53 pm

I recall there was a hurricane for sale at Big Magic in Nagoya a few years back. Don't know how often these change hands but might be worth an email?

sk1
Librarities Legend

Post by sk1 » Sun May 23, 2010 11:04 pm

Thanks for the tip agzz. I'll try to get in touch with them, but chances are that if the card is still there after a couple of years, they are either asking too much or the card has been sold by now.

jamesbond
Legendary Secret British Agent

Post by jamesbond » Wed May 26, 2010 2:09 am

ABUgames have 1 hurricane for sale at 5000$, it's a bit high but maybe you can discuss with them.

www.abugames.com

magicmisprints
Librarities Hero

Blue Hurricane - Big Magic

Post by magicmisprints » Thu May 27, 2010 6:14 am

A million years ago (99, I think) I sold a Blue Hurricane to a store called Big Magic in Osaka, along with a couple Donato paintings - Meltdown and... Rack and Ruin? two red cards... did the Nagoya store open relatively recently?

agzz
Legendary Terese Nielsen Fan

Re: Blue Hurricane - Big Magic

Post by agzz » Fri May 28, 2010 1:10 am

magicmisprints wrote:A million years ago (99, I think) I sold a Blue Hurricane to a store called Big Magic in Osaka, along with a couple Donato paintings - Meltdown and... Rack and Ruin? two red cards... did the Nagoya store open relatively recently?
It was open -06 atleast.
Believe they then asked 290000 for it, but then again it might have been in Osaka and another price as well.. :-P

caquaa
Librarities Legend

Post by caquaa » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Big Magic in Osaka had the hurricane when I was there for GP Kobe last year. Didn't bother looking at the price tag. If they've had it for that long seems more like a show piece then something actually for sale.