Foil booster token back cardlist ? anyone know?

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Teufelsmark

Post by Teufelsmark » Tue May 18, 2010 9:02 am

I pasted over any non-gary blocks if it was colored with someone else's . If gary's block is there i didnt bother pasting over... i would trade all the ones i got for that illusive "It pays to network" angel....
I dont have the angel you are looking for but can you trade me the "See how it all began" Dragon and the "Worldwake a world enraged Dragon?

shaselai1
Librarities Hero

Post by shaselai1 » Tue May 18, 2010 10:18 am

i will wait to see if gary could somehow trade the angel for some of them... the only extra dragons i have are the see how it began (1) and 2 of the source dragons...

it sucks to see that bird soldier showed up and the lizard showed up... that means we might not have seen all the token variations yet????

I really hope gary trades the angel token for all i have to offer that he doesnt have because i really am not sure if i can stomach buying more boxes of this.....

flametongue
Librarities Hero

Post by flametongue » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:48 pm

Did a foil draft so have the following tokens if anyone is interested:

Ooze/Honour of the Pure
Ooze/See how it all began
Saproling/A World Enraged
Saproling/Saproling/
Saproling/Honour of the Pure
Saproling/
Saproling/MagicThe gathering.com
Saproling/Ultrapro
Zombie/FNM
Zombie/A World Enraged
Goblin/FNM
Goblin/Chandra Ablaze
Elemmental/MagicThe gathering.com
Homunculus/It pays to Network

Jund/Honour of the Pure
Naya/See how it all began
Naya/It pays to Network

Cascade(Alara reborn)/A World Enraged
Hybrid mana Symbols (Alara Reborn)/Chandra Ablaze

Volcanon
Legendary Snooty Caller

Post by Volcanon » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:25 am

yvel wrote:in fact everything is logic. As far Foil token didn't exist, Wizards had to print new one ...they might used the same back sheet as Zendikar (or M10)
Nitpick time!

The Marit Lage token is foil.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:40 am

flametongue wrote:Did a foil draft so have the following tokens if anyone is interested:

Ooze/Honour of the Pure
Ooze/See how it all began
Saproling/A World Enraged
Saproling/Saproling/
Saproling/Honour of the Pure
Saproling/
Saproling/MagicThe gathering.com
Saproling/Ultrapro
Zombie/FNM
Zombie/A World Enraged
Goblin/FNM
Goblin/Chandra Ablaze
Elemmental/MagicThe gathering.com
Homunculus/It pays to Network

Jund/Honour of the Pure
Naya/See how it all began
Naya/It pays to Network

Cascade(Alara reborn)/A World Enraged
Hybrid mana Symbols (Alara Reborn)/Chandra Ablaze
PM on the way. Would like to traid for or buy some of them or work out a deal for the lot so I can send the extras to Hans.

Gary

Mister Foilcard
Librarities Legend

Post by Mister Foilcard » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:51 am

Would like to traid for or buy some of them or work out a deal for the lot so I can send the extras to Hans.
Nice. I already have send a PM to flametongue and ask if he can sell/trade me the whole package. So I intend to send the extras to Gary.
Same idea both. :wink:
So please, flametongue, it is your choice... O:)

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:57 am

Mister Foilcard wrote:Nice. I already have send a PM to flametongue and ask if he can sell/trade me the whole package. So I intend to send the extras to Gary.
Same idea both. :wink:
So please, flametongue, it is your choice... O:)
Hans, I have lost track of what I sent and what not. I have a small pile here but do not know if you need them. Please send me a list of what you have.

Gary

flametongue
Librarities Hero

Post by flametongue » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Set you both PMs, although currently they seem to be stuck in outbox

Teufelsmark

Post by Teufelsmark » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:32 am

I am still looking for the "See how it all began" Dragon and the "Worldwake a world enraged Dragon? I have been watching this thread for awhile and havent seen any new posts o0n it for awhile. My offer still stands on trading all of my foil shard tip and token cards for just these 2 dragon tokens. Does anyone have these cards???

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:27 pm

Teufelsmark wrote:I am still looking for the "See how it all began" Dragon and the "Worldwake a world enraged Dragon? I have been watching this thread for awhile and havent seen any new posts o0n it for awhile. My offer still stands on trading all of my foil shard tip and token cards for just these 2 dragon tokens. Does anyone have these cards???
Sorry, I do not have an extra of the "See how it all began" and I don't even have A World Enraged dragon of my own.
I don't think people have been opening many packages of the foil boosters lately. I really don't want to buy them just for the possibility of a new t/t card and the other cards in the boosters are not of any value to me.

Gary

shaselai1
Librarities Hero

Post by shaselai1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 pm

the boxes still kinda expensive at ~60 after shipping on ebay but the alara phasing out reduced some value of the foil cards so it is hard to get money back... i dont have a single token card left after giving them all to gary for that dragon/angel token...

Teufelsmark

Post by Teufelsmark » Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:49 pm

Ok so i opened up 18 more packs of All foil Alara I got the following tokens which I dont think have been found yet:

Bird Soldier- Chandra back
Ooze- Ultra Pro back
Soldier- The Source & Alara Unbroken Backs
Goblin- Alara unbroken & World Enraged back
Sporling- It pays to network back
Bant- Chandra back
Esper- the Source Back
Rules Tip: Domain- FNM Back
Rules Tip: Cascade- Alara Unbroken

I finally opened my 1/1 Dragon w/ it pays to network back. I still need the 4/4 Dragon with the world enraged back and will trade any and all of my tokens for it.

Teufelsmark

Post by Teufelsmark » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:55 am

Is no one watching this thread anymore?

These T&T and Tokens are sooooo hard to get and I am offering a stack of them for just one 4/4 Dragon with "Worldwake: A World Enraged" back. I have many T2 Staples as well make me an offer. I know a couple of you regular guys have this card????

shaselai1
Librarities Hero

Post by shaselai1 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:44 pm

Teufelsmark wrote:Is no one watching this thread anymore?

These T&T and Tokens are sooooo hard to get and I am offering a stack of them for just one 4/4 Dragon with "Worldwake: A World Enraged" back. I have many T2 Staples as well make me an offer. I know a couple of you regular guys have this card????
i think your best bet is to open more packs.... there are still some cards that you can sell to get some money back.

Teufelsmark

Post by Teufelsmark » Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:54 pm

shaselai1 wrote:i think your best bet is to open more packs.... there are still some cards that you can sell to get some money back.
I just opened up another 18 packs last weekend and got the 1 remaining 1/1 dragon i needed. I was hoping I could trade for the last 4/4 dragon i needed.
I opened a M-Pulse and a Rafiq OTM. So they wernt too bad???