WB project

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Hide2000

WB project

Post by Hide2000 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:13 am

Hi everyone, first off I want to thank Alexis for activating my account. :)

"I am looking into 'white boarded' my deck." This is why I got started this project in the first place.

I already starting to collect P3K sets a while back. Started because of 2 simple reasons:

1.) I am a Chinese.
2.) and each set fits in a ultra-pro 9 pocket album. Easy for storage.

(I am still missing a Japanese set and an English set.)

I am also looking for Chinese Vth edition playables. (ie brainstorms, city of brass, necropotance?) If you have them. Please let me know.

I am going to start with duals first. I am looking for NM/Mint German white boarded duals. Want to get the expensive ones (blue ones) out of the way first. I have no idea how much they are worth compare to regular revised duals. It'll be great if someone on here could post a brief lecture (Alexis?) so that everyone that's reading this (including myself) are on the same page.

Thanks for looking. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

pp
Legendary Complete Set Collector

Post by pp » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:01 am

Necropotence does not exist in 5th chinese, there has been discussion and it has been confirmed by a member with the set.
Necropotence

German WB duals cost ~the same than english ones. You may have a look on magickartenmarkt.de for prices.
ex. Underground sea

Patrick

Hide2000

Post by Hide2000 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:04 am

Thanks for the info PP. Anyone has a wb Korean Necropotance for me? ;)

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:30 pm

Hide2000 wrote:Thanks for the info PP. Anyone has a wb Korean Necropotance for me? ;)
Good luck on that one.

I have a bunch of WB Korean cards but none of the hot ones. Send me a PM of your wants and I'll take a look.

I have a LOT of extra P3K cards and need 5 SC to finish my 4 sets. I don't have full sets of Japanese or US--unless I opened more boxes but if there are specific ones you need--send a list.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.