Global Moon Sprite & Jeska, Warrior Adept sets completed

Personal offers and search inquiries about regularly purchasable standard Magic products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:13 am

ANALOG_KID wrote:Wow!
Has it really been three years since starting this thread?
What started out as what we thought would be a simple project has turned into a quest.

Many thanks to all who have provided us with cards and or information. Your generosity and assistance is appreciated has been invaluable. O:)

In process of procuring 6x9 Crimson Hellkite.

We're still looking for those last elusive cards. Hopefully it won't take another three years to find them.

The seach continues....
Hi Mike
I do have a Free French Angel of Mercy (Ange de Miséricorde)for you, I will try to locate the others French Hachette Angels.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

ANALOG_KID
Legendary MTG Art Collector

Post by ANALOG_KID » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:20 am

Amazing! \:D/
Obtained three of the cards we were looking for in a matter of two weeks.

Removed from the list:
Jeska, Warrior Adept - (Portuguese foil) - Global project finished except for getting RK Post to sign the last one. :wink:
Moon Sprite - (Japanese Portal) - One left to complete the global set.
Angel of Retribution - (French Hachette) - One card left to complete Salvat - Hachette angel set (one of each art)
------

Down to looking for these last two cards -

Moon Sprite // Terese Nielsen artist--
Spanish Starter 2000 (Duende Lunar WB)

Luminous Angel // Matthew Wilson artist- (Ángel luminoso) (Ange lumineux) (Angelo Luminoso)
SALVAT or HACHETTE MAGAZINE CARD-- (Pegasus expansion symbol) Spanish, French, or Italian - Any language, we just want one.
Begin the day with a friendly voice...

andytalaga
Librarities Legend

Post by andytalaga » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:42 pm

If you don't mind me asking where you found the Japanese portal one as I am looking for numerous cards for Japanese Portal but they are incredibly hard to find.