Chinese Portal & 5th Ed packs

Everything else informative about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Chinese Portal & 5th Ed packs

Post by berkumps » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:46 pm

Can anyone confirm with me whether the booster wrapper image on S-Chinese Portal boosters is the Charging Paladin pic, and that is the only pic that appears on these boosters?

I only ask as while opening some T-Chinese Portal boosters, I noticed that this is the only picture not present on the booster wrappers, so I'm wondering if this is a way to differentiate the two Chinese Portal sets from each other (aside from the 3 or 5 characters).

Additionally, I seem to remember that S-Chinese 5th Edition boosters had only the Nightmare pic on them? I'm wondering, if this is true, did T-Chinese 5th Edition have all of the other images (missing the Nightmare variant)?

Thx

jamesbond
Legendary Secret British Agent

Re: Chinese Portal & 5th Ed packs

Post by jamesbond » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:17 pm

berkumps wrote:Can anyone confirm with me whether the booster wrapper image on S-Chinese Portal boosters is the Charging Paladin pic, and that is the only pic that appears on these boosters?
I just opened a box, and yes Charging Paladin is the only picture for S-Chinese.

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Thank you, this is useful information to have!

Erl00
Librarities Legend

Post by Erl00 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:41 pm

berkumps wrote:Additionally, I seem to remember that S-Chinese 5th Edition boosters had only the Nightmare pic on them? I'm wondering, if this is true, did T-Chinese 5th Edition have all of the other images (missing the Nightmare variant)?
All I can say is that you're right, the S-Chinese 5th Edition packs all have the nightmare pic on them.

Regarding T-Chinese, I own only one and it's not the Nightmare, it's the Black Knight

pp
Legendary Complete Set Collector

Post by pp » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Erl00 wrote:
berkumps wrote:Additionally, I seem to remember that S-Chinese 5th Edition boosters had only the Nightmare pic on them? I'm wondering, if this is true, did T-Chinese 5th Edition have all of the other images (missing the Nightmare variant)?
All I can say is that you're right, the S-Chinese 5th Edition packs all have the nightmare pic on them.

Regarding T-Chinese, I own only one and it's not the Nightmare, it's the Black Knight
TC should have all erl00:

http://www.stud.uni-karlsruhe.de/~ug6r/ ... int_5th_TC