Ultimate List One - Official Tokens and Tip cards

Everything else informative about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:17 pm

I'm going to post my New Phyrexia sheet even though I know it is not complete. I was not in the US when they had the Pre-release and did not have my normal chance to snag up a bunch of t/t cards.

http://www.mediafire.com/?27b0j1upuh7rmhc

I have to believe there are more goblins. Anyone with information (or cards..hint hint) please contact me.

Gary

Edit: Link updated 23 July 11
Last edited by mystical_tutor on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aleksandr
Librarities Legend

Post by aleksandr » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:44 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:I'm going to post my New Phyrexia sheet even though I know it is not complete. I was not in the US when they had the Pre-release and did not have my normal chance to snag up a bunch of t/t cards.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vy49wc4ztsde51u

I have to believe there are more goblins. Anyone with information (or cards..hint hint) please contact me.

Gary
I'll check what I have for NPH Goblins, but I've found they are *extremely* rare. I've only ever seen a handful. They struck me as being rarer than some of the prior 'rare' tokens.

anselan
Librarities Member

13 more US T&T for M12 I think

Post by anselan » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:51 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:Here is what I have so far for 2012. this may be fairly complete but I am sure there are still some more to find.
The x indicates cards I saw at the pre-release but the owner kept.
Like to hear from Europe as to what might be different in 2012 there
http://www.mediafire.com/?rp0c8eoib9d4ow0
Thanks
Gary
Hi, I have got 85 English Language T&T from Hong Kong, which is pretty impressive considering that 90% of the people had Chinese boosters. Lots of shameless scrounging, I'm afraid... :)

These are a fairly close match with the US list that you posted Gary, so I guess that we are talking US rather than European mix here. But I do have 13 which you don't have listed:

Bird - Play Archenemy Online [7]
Zombie - Swagdog
Saproling - All Things Magic (SOM)
- Friday Night Magic
- Innistrad
- The Right Deck, Right Now
- Ultra Pro (2-slot Box)
Bloodthirst - Swagdog
Limited Formats - Choose Your Commander
Minimum size of 60 cards - All Things Magic (SOM)
Planeswalker Chandra - Choose Your Commander
Play Archenemy Online [T] - More Than a TCG
- The Ultimate Introduction

This would make the total at least 119, which is very near to the mystical 121, which is the theoretical maximum if all T&T are "mythic" i.e. one copy on the sheet. There are 20 x 13 options, which is large compared to previous sets, so 119 is not surprising.

I have still got a box on order, so I should be able to supply some more data soon.

What does the shading on some of the columns indicate? I would find it easier to sort by landscape, then portrait, and alphabetically within those - seems less confusing to my poor brain.!

Cheers,
Andrew.

anselan
Librarities Member

3 more for NPH

Post by anselan » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:11 pm

aleksandr wrote:
mystical_tutor wrote:I'm going to post my New Phyrexia sheet even though I know it is not complete. I was not in the US when they had the Pre-release and did not have my normal chance to snag up a bunch of t/t cards.

http://www.mediafire.com/?vy49wc4ztsde51u

Gary
I'll check what I have for NPH Goblins, but I've found they are *extremely* rare. I've only ever seen a handful. They struck me as being rarer than some of the prior 'rare' tokens.
I think you are nearer the finish with this one than with M12, because there are only 11x14 possibilities, so many more duplicates on the sheet. I have three which you don't:

Golem - It pays to Network
Myr - Magic Weekend
- Will he save them

The rarest that a token can be in printing is 1/121. But maybe folk are hanging onto the goblins?

Cheers,
Andrew.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:35 pm

aleksandr wrote:I'll check what I have for NPH Goblins, but I've found they are *extremely* rare. I've only ever seen a handful. They struck me as being rarer than some of the prior 'rare' tokens.
Would appreciate that. When I do a pre-release here I can announce the desire to see people t/t cards so I can gather data even if I don't get the card. Being in St. Petersburg Russia for NP didn't work the same. Some data but not much.

I only saw that one goblin combo and only saw two copies of it.

Gary

mystical_tutor

Re: 13 more US T&T for M12 I think

Post by mystical_tutor » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:41 pm

anselan wrote:What does the shading on some of the columns indicate? I would find it easier to sort by landscape, then portrait, and alphabetically within those - seems less confusing to my poor brain.!
Andrew,

The shading follows a complecated mathamatical algorithum that insures that no one is able to copy my sheet. Hum, maybe it just represents the fact that I forgot to go back and redo the "alternating" shades for easier reading.....doh.

I was at a loss how to organize the tips this time. My final solution was to try and use the first "bold" white print in alphebetical order. That isn't 100% consistant but the objective is that people should be able to easily find them.

Gary

aleksandr
Librarities Legend

Post by aleksandr » Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:29 am

With regards to NPH Goblin, I own two, both have Ultra-Pro backs.

aleksandr
Librarities Legend

Post by aleksandr » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:03 am

Gary, looking at your NPH list, I've got a few combinations that you don't have.

(I've only gone through Tokens, not Tips)

I have:

Golem/It Pays to Network (with Elesh Norn art)
Myr/Magic Weekend
Myr/Ultra-Pro
Insect (SOM)/It Pays to Network (Elesh Norn art)

mystical_tutor

Re: 13 more US T&T for M12 I think

Post by mystical_tutor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:21 am

anselan wrote:Hi, I have got 85 English Language T&T from Hong Kong, which is pretty impressive considering that 90% of the people had Chinese boosters. Lots of shameless scrounging, I'm afraid... :)
Good man there, shameless scrounging for the sake of world knowledge...

Thanks much Andrew. Great info. Hope to see more good scoop from Europe.
The most I have recorded in a set was 119 for 2011. Those were all US and I understood Hans to say that US=EU for that set. May be for this set too. Will make it much easier.

Let me know what that set brings you.

Gary

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:24 am

aleksandr wrote:I have:

Myr/Magic Weekend
Myr/Ultra-Pro
Thanks much Jay. I put them on my sheet but have not dug out my cards. Did I put down the wrong artist for "It Pays to Network"? I don't think we have two different ones in the same set. That would make me pull out my last two hairs...

Gary

aleksandr
Librarities Legend

Post by aleksandr » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:38 am

mystical_tutor wrote:
aleksandr wrote:I have:

Myr/Magic Weekend
Myr/Ultra-Pro
Thanks much Jay. I put them on my sheet but have not dug out my cards. Did I put down the wrong artist for "It Pays to Network"? I don't think we have two different ones in the same set. That would make me pull out my last two hairs...

Gary
No, no. I didn't check who the artist was (I see now that you had it on the spreadsheet). I just recognized the art work as Elesh Norn (this card: http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/ ... eid=214352)

aleksandr
Librarities Legend

Post by aleksandr » Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:09 am

I'm trying to complete my 'early' tokens collection (pre-Shards). It's not clear if any of my missing items actually exist, or if they were only EU-english. Does anyone have spares of the following items?

10th Edition:
Two-Card Combos (2/12) / Play Big
Building a Deck (7/12) / Play Big
Limited Formats (8/12) / Friends and FOils

Lorwyn:
Goblin Rogue / Morningtide
Elemental (green) / See the Cards
Planeswalkers (3/5) / Friends and Foils
Planeswalkers (3/5) / Morningtide

Morningtide:
Treefolk Shaman / Friends and Foils
Elemental (Lorwyn) / Win More (Damnation)

Shadowmoor:
Kithkin Soldier / Delve into the Darkness
Kithkin Soldier / Gleemax (small print)
Elf Warrior / Gleemax (small print)
Elf Warrior / You Make the Game
Goblin Warrior (red/green) / Play with Friends
Untap Symbol / Eventide
+1 and -1 Counters / Delve into the Darkness
Hybrid / Play Big
Wither / Gleemax (Small Print)

Eventide:
Wolf (Shadowmoor) / Get Inside the Game
Hybrid / Get Inside the Game
Chroma / Shards of Alara

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:32 pm

aleksandr wrote:I'm trying to complete my 'early' tokens collection (pre-Shards). It's not clear if any of my missing items actually exist, or if they were only EU-english. Does anyone have spares of the following items?
I'll look again Jay but I think I gave you all the extras I had that you needed.

Gary

Edit: humm thought I could delete this but don't see how... disreguard.
Last edited by mystical_tutor on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Jay;

I made notes on ones that I have info on. Ones I have I took off the list but will check my stuff and see if I have extra. Think I already checkd for your needs but will do so again--something new may have come in.

Gary

[quote="aleksandr"]I'm trying to complete my 'early' tokens collection (pre-Shards). It's not clear if any of my missing items actually exist, or if they were only EU-english. Does anyone have spares of the following items?

10th Edition:
Limited Formats (8/12) / Friends and FOils Tryst has this so it may be European

Lorwyn:
Elemental (green) / See the Cards I have the note "European" I don't remember why.

Shadowmoor:
Kithkin Soldier / Delve into the Darkness I got mine from a soldier in Afganastan--probably European.
Kithkin Soldier / Gleemax (small print) Reported by Gamerz I have not seen one.
Goblin Warrior (red/green) / Play with Friends--- Gamerz

Eventide:
Wolf (Shadowmoor) / Get Inside the Game Hans reported. May be European
Last edited by mystical_tutor on Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aleksandr
Librarities Legend

Post by aleksandr » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:56 am

Thanks for that info.

I'll see if anyone else reports seeing any of those, otherwise I'm fairly comfortable removing them from my list of US English versions.