Ultimate List One - Official Tokens and Tip cards

Everything else informative about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Sun May 09, 2010 7:05 am

Mister Foilcard wrote:Thank you, Gary.

I've just found the Eldrazi Token combo "Kor Soldier (Zendikar)/Rule Every Friday Night".
So we have 70 different Eldrazi Token until now. And I can confirm that EU and US Token (English) are printed on the same normal white paper.
So is that token printed in Europe? I have not seen it here (though that is still quite possible). Do all other EU/US English language tokens match?

I have generated enough interest at our local store that many people are bringing t/t cards to me now. last night a fellow handed me a pile of 97 t/t cards from many sets.

OBTW. The reason I changed the label from "Rule every Friday Night" to "FNM Rule every Friday Night" was to indicate a change in the back itself where they put the FNM up at the top. Not really important but will help my sorting a year from now when I forget which back is which.

Gary

wizard1
Librarities Legend

Post by wizard1 » Sun May 09, 2010 10:33 am

Mister Foilcard
Librarities Legend

Post by Mister Foilcard » Sun May 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Do all other EU/US English language tokens match?
Yes, they are exactly the same. I've got my English EU set from a German dealer, who opened countless Displays. May be this set is complete now. (May be...)
:wink:
Does this sealed pack of tip cards interest anyone?
Of course, I have never seen these cards before. From where it comes? We only can see the year: 2007.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Sun May 09, 2010 10:01 pm

wizard1 wrote:Does this sealed pack of tip cards interest anyone?
I am quite interested. Do you have more than one? If you have only one I would like to see Hans get it if it is available. If you have more... well, ah, koff koff, I can think of a good home for another.

how many cards are in the packet--or is this two different packets?

Also, like Hans, I would sure like to know where it came from--out of a starter set of some kind?

Thanks for showing it--quite interesting.

Gary

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Sun May 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Mister Foilcard wrote:
Do all other EU/US English language tokens match?
Yes, they are exactly the same. I've got my English EU set from a German dealer, who opened countless Displays. May be this set is complete now. (May be...)
:wink:
I guess it might be possible that the one I don't have is EU only but that seems like a real strech of the imagination so I need to find that one card.
Kor Soldier/FNM

Gary

wizard1
Librarities Legend

Post by wizard1 » Sun May 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Ill look around but I'm pretty sure this is the only one I have. I really dont remember where I got these from. Because they are sealed it is very hard to count exactly how many there are, but by eyeballing the stack using a magnifying loupe I estimate it to contain 25 cards (all the same) (give or take a few)

Mister Foilcard
Librarities Legend

Post by Mister Foilcard » Mon May 10, 2010 1:18 pm

Hello Gary,
so I need to find that one card
I asked my dealer to look for following cards for you:
- "Rise of the Eldrazi"-Booster!: "Kor Soldier/Rule Every Friday Night" (Zendikar-Symbol)
- "Worldwake"-Booster!: Token "Ogre/Carnage Shall Follow"
- "Worldwake"-Booster!: Token "Wolf/Path of the Planeswalker" (Zendikar-Symbol)
If he found the cards, I will send you these cards together with the next trade.

aleksandr
Librarities Legend

Post by aleksandr » Mon May 24, 2010 7:53 am

I can confirm the RoE token "Kor Soldier (Zen symbol)/FNM Rule Every Night" in the US. I don't own any non-US english RoE tokens and I do have this one in my collection.

I do have one extra if you need it. Whatever the case, it doesn't appear to be too 'common' of a token. I only have two copies whereas I have many multiples of other combos.

Mister Foilcard
Librarities Legend

Post by Mister Foilcard » Tue May 25, 2010 8:04 pm

And there's another update of ultimate Token and Tip cards list. I have updated both links in the first post.

This update contains complete English and German Rise of the Eldazi t/t's.
And a lot of smaller changes and additions. And those endless Foil booster thing too...
Thanks to all who collect information. :wink:

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed May 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Mister Foilcard wrote:Hello Gary,
so I need to find that one card
I asked my dealer to look for following cards for you:
- "Rise of the Eldrazi"-Booster!: "Kor Soldier/Rule Every Friday Night" (Zendikar-Symbol)
- "Worldwake"-Booster!: Token "Ogre/Carnage Shall Follow"
- "Worldwake"-Booster!: Token "Wolf/Path of the Planeswalker" (Zendikar-Symbol)
If he found the cards, I will send you these cards together with the next trade.
Hans, found RoE Kor Soldier/Rule Every Friday Night so that confirms that all EU/US cards match.

I have not found the two from Worldwake.

Have more "foil booster" t/t for you.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:59 am

Interim report on 2011 t/t card matrix.

I have only found a few tokens and have had a very small number of them come to me from players.

I do not yet know what the 1/6 token is.

Observation. Thus far only one card back has made it onto every card, both tokens and tips (with the possible exception of 1/6 which I haven't seen).

Bet you can guess which one.... Yep you win... the Disney add. Even the announcement for the next expansion wasn't as important.

Sigh.

Will have the sheet up shortly. Hopeing to pick up a few more from some friends. There are 13 backs so far out of about 250 t/t cards.

Gary

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:28 pm

I can confirm the 1/6 (Avatar) has the Disney back. 4 plus boxes of cards opened so far I have only gotten one Avatar, so I don't know if it has any other back yet...

I copied the excel tip/token matrix and updated it for Magic 2011 - if I get an email address to send it to I can send it with what I have seen thus far.

Clay

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:46 pm

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:I can confirm the 1/6 (Avatar) has the Disney back.
I copied the excel tip/token matrix and updated it for Magic 2011 - if I get an email address to send it to I can send it with what I have seen thus far.
Clay
Clay;

Thanks much. Your data has several tokens I have not found yet. No new tips on your sheet but that is normal. The players always bring me piles of tips but few tokens...LOL. I annotated your sheet and am returning it by email in case your interested.

My guess is that the Avatar has only one back. WotC seems to delight in having a scarce token occasionally. So far it has been Avatars (3), angel (1), vampires (1), elemental (1) and beasts (1).

Gary

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:14 am

Here is my shot at 2011. Please let me know of others you have found and much thanks to the folks that have sent me information and cards (specially the cards--<grin>).

the dark square is the one that has been reported that I do not yet have.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2l13g881xoqj0sx

Gary

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:21 am

Here is the update for the Foil Booster pack t/t cards.

Again, Lots of thanks to those that have contributed.

As I look at it with 93 combos, we may be closing in on this as most sets are around 110. So keep looking and sending in the data. I'm hopeing there was only one t/t sheet used for the whole three sets.

http://www.mediafire.com/?adjub6wq473wsh3

Thanks again.

Gary