English Portal 3 Kingdoms different Font?

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

cataclysm80
Librarities Legend

English Portal 3 Kingdoms different Font?

Post by cataclysm80 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello all, A friend said that he thinks the English Portal 3 Kingdoms cards use a different font. Sadly, I do not own any of these cards to look at and compare for myself. Is it true? Was there a font change around this time? Were these cards made somewhere different from regular cards?

Thanks
Tav

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: English Portal 3 Kingdoms different Font?

Post by dragsamou » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:44 pm

cataclysm80 wrote:Hello all, A friend said that he thinks the English Portal 3 Kingdoms cards use a different font. Sadly, I do not own any of these cards to look at and compare for myself. Is it true? Was there a font change around this time? Were these cards made somewhere different from regular cards?

Thanks
Tav
Hi

Can you be more precised about different font, Portal 3 Kingdom exist with different variations: Glossy, etc...It was covered in the forum, years ago as well as the Misprints existing in the different languages:
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... ght=portal
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... ght=portal
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:28 pm

Hi Members

I realized that it was not mentioned previously in the old topics about P3K, All the Blue cards from Portal 3 Kingdoms Japanese have the rarity symbol misaligned compared to all the Portal 3 Kingdoms in the different languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.

Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.