Knight Exemplar promo defect?

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Knight Exemplar promo defect?

Post by berkumps » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:21 pm

So I've managed to get 4 Knight Exemplar promos, and they all appear to have some sort of horizontal foil cutline or scratch in the exact same spot. I'm not sure if this was done during printing or packaging, but I'm wondering if anyone else who has one of these can check their copy for this "cutline". It's positioned about 1/2 cm above the cardtype.

Thx.

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Re: Knight Exemplar promo defect?

Post by mystical_tutor » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 pm

berkumps wrote:So I've managed to get 4 Knight Exemplar promos, and they all appear to have some sort of horizontal foil cutline or scratch in the exact same spot. I'm not sure if this was done during printing or packaging, but I'm wondering if anyone else who has one of these can check their copy for this "cutline". It's positioned about 1/2 cm above the cardtype.

Thx.
Mine does not have any horazontal lines that I can detect.

PS It also does not have any coffee stains....

Gary

Tristal
Librarities Member

Post by Tristal » Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:16 am

I have one that does and one that does not. I can see a pair of horizontal lines in the one, roughly 1cm apart about where you describe.

thulnanth
Librarities Legend

Re: Knight Exemplar promo defect?

Post by thulnanth » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:18 pm

mystical_tutor wrote:
berkumps wrote:So I've managed to get 4 Knight Exemplar promos, and they all appear to have some sort of horizontal foil cutline or scratch in the exact same spot. I'm not sure if this was done during printing or packaging, but I'm wondering if anyone else who has one of these can check their copy for this "cutline". It's positioned about 1/2 cm above the cardtype.

Thx.
Mine does not have any horazontal lines that I can detect.

PS It also does not have any coffee stains....

Gary
Ouch Gary.

Do you also steal candy from babies? :-P

Take it easy,
Jared
Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.