question about global tokens

Questions about Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

shaselai1
Librarities Hero

question about global tokens

Post by shaselai1 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:52 pm

I collect angels/dragons and have been collecting the angel/dragon american tokens with diff backgrounds. Is there a site where i can get foreign tokens with diff backgrounds? I know abugames has the english ones but since tokens are such discardable cards i am wondering if it is really hard to get the foreign ones?

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: question about global tokens

Post by dragsamou » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:47 pm

shaselai1 wrote:I collect angels/dragons and have been collecting the angel/dragon american tokens with diff backgrounds. Is there a site where i can get foreign tokens with diff backgrounds? I know abugames has the english ones but since tokens are such discardable cards i am wondering if it is really hard to get the foreign ones?
Hi
The Official ones will be added to the website in the next monthes, and yes finding Foreign Tokens is a nightmare, especially in some languages.You can find a bunch of Unofficial ones in the Unofficial Counters and Tokens section, more should be added in the future.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Mister Foilcard
Librarities Legend

Post by Mister Foilcard » Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:31 pm

Is there a site where i can get foreign tokens with diff backgrounds?
I have lots of spare Tokens in many languages. I will release a new version of my Token and Tip cards list within the next days. And next week comes my up to date wish list. In this list you also will find all my spare Tokens. I know, there are some Dragons and Angels.

Super_Morphling

Post by Super_Morphling » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:41 am

I should have a couple of Dragon Token with different back.

Thay are in Italian language. I have to check the edition.

It's not a huge lot but it's always better than nothing ;)

PM me if interested