Compilation of the Filler Cards missing on the Website

Different compilations of MTG products.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, GlobalBoosterHunter

dragsamou
Administrator

Compilation of the Filler Cards missing on the Website

Post by dragsamou » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:27 pm

Hi Members
Trying to make a compilation of the Filler cards missing on the Website.If I forget any, or info are wrong, let me know:

005a Black Border Stripes/only two sides Black Border Filler Card.From Alara Reborn Booster.Any others Edition or Extension?

ImageImage

005b Only two sides Black Border Filler Card/MTG Back.From Planar Chaos Preconstructed Deck Endless March

ImageImage

006a Black Round Corner Filler Card Shiny.From Judgment Booster and others Extension Extension?

http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=4133

ImageImage

007a Black Round Corner Filler Card foil Star square corners.From Textless Urza Saga and Urza Destiny Sheet
I don't own this one.

009a/009b M Filler Card.2 Versions exist.From 1996 Pro Tour Decks?
9a : Front black - M and circle black/dark grey - Magic Back
9b : Front white/grey White Border, M and circle white/grey - Magic Back.

Old topic on the forum:
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... ght=#43595

ImageImage

012a White Filler Card Front/MTG Back Misprint.From English Seventh Edition boosters/ English Eighth Edition box sets/Beatdown box sets
See also Filler 020a

ImageImage

012b White Filler Card Front/White Filler card Back.From P3K Booster

ImageImage

013a White Filler Card foil on right side of front the left 8mm are not foiled on the entire length.Different variations exist with Left or Right part not foiled, different Millimeters as well.TEST PRINT FOR FOIL STAR 1998/1999
I don't own this one.The 013 Filler Cards will be removed from the Filler Card Section to join the Test Prints subsection.

016 Front Troupeau d'aurochs (Aurochs Herd) French Coldsnap Back Front of Filler 005.From Coldsnap French Booster

ImageImage

017 Filler 001 with a Black Cross in it.From Planechase Decks.Any others Edition or Extension?
ImageImage

018 Filler Card 001 with a number in it, different numbers exist with different colors.From 5th Edition Simplified Chinese Booster.I don't know if they should belong to the Filler Cards section.

http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... t=specimen

ImageImage

019 Different Stronghold cards exist with Specimen on the back. From 5th Edition Simplified Chinese Booster.I don't know if they should belong to the Filler Cards section.

http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... t=specimen

ImageImage

020 MTG back/MTG Back.Normal.From English Seventh Edition boosters/ English Eighth Edition box sets/Beatdown box sets ?

ImageImage

020a MTG back/MTG Back.Misprint.From English Seventh Edition boosters/ English Eighth Edition box sets/Beatdown box sets ?
See also Filler 012a

ImageImage

020b MTG back/MTG Back.Square corner.From English Seventh Edition boosters/ English Eighth Edition box sets/Beatdown box sets ?

ImageImage

021 Vanguard Filler card.From Uncut Vanguard 2 Sheet.
The Vanguard 2 Sheet has 6 of each card and one blank filler, which is completely white on the front, except for the word Blank

http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... php?t=1199

022 Alternate 4Th Edition Filler.From 4th Edition Alternate Starters

Old Topic:
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... highlight=

ImageImage

023 Green Filler Strip.Precursor of Filler Cards.From Carta Mundi

ImageImage

023a Green Filler Long Strip.Precursor of Filler Cards.From Carta Mundi

ImageImage

024 Beast of Burden 1999 - only date/symbol on FILLER 6

025 Glory 2002 - only date on FILLER 6

026 Feral Throwback 2003 - only date on FILLER 14.
I don't own this one

027 Wren's Run Packmaster 2007 - only date, no gold ink, on FILLER 12
I don't own this one
Last edited by dragsamou on Fri May 07, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 53 times in total.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

ouallada
Librarities Legend

Post by ouallada » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:39 pm

The filler with the cross is indeed from Planechase.

I thought filler 006 was the nonfoil black one? Maybe you meant 7 and 7a? In any case, I don't think those should be differentiated. I'm sure we've all seen square bordered textless cards from Saga and Destiny, and I very much doubt any of the square bordered Saga prints (including filler 7) made it out legitimately.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:49 pm

ouallada wrote:The filler with the cross is indeed from Planechase.

I thought filler 006 was the nonfoil black one? Maybe you meant 7 and 7a? In any case, I don't think those should be differentiated. I'm sure we've all seen square bordered textless cards from Saga and Destiny, and I very much doubt any of the square bordered Saga prints (including filler 7) made it out legitimately.
Hi
The 006 is indeed the non foil black one, so meaning the Foil Version of this card will be the 006a.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

ouallada
Librarities Legend

Post by ouallada » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:52 pm

I don't think 6 and 7 (as they are currently) should be collapsed, as part of the classification of fillers in my opinion is their origin, and while filler 7 may look like a foil version of filler 6, they have markedly different origins. Filler 7 is more of a test print than a filler anyway, and I think it should be kept separate from fillers 6 and 8, while the square bordered one is lumped together with filler 7 to give 7 and 7a. Does that make sense?

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Mon May 03, 2010 11:37 pm

ouallada wrote:I don't think 6 and 7 (as they are currently) should be collapsed, as part of the classification of fillers in my opinion is their origin, and while filler 7 may look like a foil version of filler 6, they have markedly different origins. Filler 7 is more of a test print than a filler anyway, and I think it should be kept separate from fillers 6 and 8, while the square bordered one is lumped together with filler 7 to give 7 and 7a. Does that make sense?
Hi
Not easy to keep track.Whenever I wrote "06a" it's simply because as these Fillers are not on the website, I make a difference with the one on the website looking almost the same.When I will hopefully update that subsection, all the Fillers will have a different number.
Filler 06 is a Black Round Corner Filler Card
Filler 06a is a Black Round Corner Filler Card Foil but I don't own one personaly, I think Pickle69(Richard) is the member who got one.
Now, I own another Filler 06 that is really different from the one on the website, while the 06 is plain Black, mine is Shiny.Will not be easy with scans to see the difference, but in real you can clearly see.
Filler 7, if I understand should not be in the Filler section but the Test print one.And I forget one that I own, that I did get from a P3K booster, Filler 12a White Front/White Back.
I will add scans on the first topic, of some of the missing ones that I own.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue May 04, 2010 12:32 am

Scans added, maybe not the best ones I can do, but at least we have a visual of what we talk about.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

yvel
Librarities Legend

Post by yvel » Tue May 04, 2010 2:43 am

Don't you think "Specimen" Cards belong more to AP cards, or something ?
Last edited by yvel on Tue May 04, 2010 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

the swiss
Librarities Legend

Post by the swiss » Tue May 04, 2010 2:58 am

006 a - Foil (I dont have)
006 b - Shiny

I think that Richard has only the Shiny = 006 b is 006 a.

pp
Legendary Complete Set Collector

Post by pp » Tue May 04, 2010 3:10 am

if some are from Mirage and some from Judgement boosters it would be good to identify the difference... i can't believe shiny/foil fillers from Mirage!?

the specimen / 69 cards have different fronts... how can they be fillers?? i would put them testprints

the swiss
Librarities Legend

Post by the swiss » Tue May 04, 2010 3:19 am

Cards from S-Chinese 5E - Booster Box (Seller Wayne)

Numbers in blue, green, red - Magic Back
Numbers from 1 to 109
Specimen - Back from Stronghold in english

On the Rarities exist Factory Cards:

Filler
Test Prints

Perhaps whe need a 3rd categorie: name to find.

In this new categorie also:

The Testprints from Mirage Japonese with Amstel Beer on the back.

If not, all this informations are lost.

pp
Legendary Complete Set Collector

Post by pp » Tue May 04, 2010 3:31 am

the swiss wrote: The Testprints from Mirage Japonese with Amstel Beer on the back.
These are shurly Fun-Testprints, like the German-French revised limited cards. Were there any Amstel Beer trading cards or any other MtG similar cards to make a mistake? I think: fun of the printer employees.

Then also you will have to gather informations on the Harry potter backs, Fallen empires an so on (maybe all print mistakes)

the swiss
Librarities Legend

Post by the swiss » Tue May 04, 2010 3:40 am

Carta Mundi works also for other compagnies (not only Magic) and then they used Japanese Mirage sheets (domaged/front) to test the label Amstel Beer.

the swiss
Librarities Legend

Post by the swiss » Tue May 04, 2010 5:23 am

Filler 9 - M

All the M have the circle(perhaps the visibility change a little = no version

9a : Front black - M and circle black/dark grey - Magic Back
9b : Front white/grey, M and circle white/grey - Magic Back (ex-coll fzappa)

For the moment, I have no scanner but I have the cards.

NeRo
Librarities Legend

Re: Compilation of the Filler Cards missing on the Website

Post by NeRo » Tue May 04, 2010 6:52 am

dragsamou wrote:005a Black Border Stripes/only two sides Black Border Filler Card.Coming from which Edition or Extension?
i looked it up. two people in a small community ripped them out of german alara reborn boosters.

hope this helps ;)

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Compilation of the Filler Cards missing on the Website

Post by dragsamou » Tue May 04, 2010 2:47 pm

NeRo wrote:
dragsamou wrote:005a Black Border Stripes/only two sides Black Border Filler Card.Coming from which Edition or Extension?
i looked it up. two people in a small community ripped them out of german alara reborn boosters.

hope this helps ;)
Thanks Nero, I will update on first topic.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.