Foil Urza's Destiny French, Japanese and Textless Uncut Sheets

Information about new Magic items and events.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

dragsamou
Administrator

Foil Urza's Destiny French, Japanese and Textless Uncut Sheets

Post by dragsamou » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:05 am

Hi Members

As it's the first time, I see those, I share. Enjoy.

Black Round/Square Corner Foil Star Filler Cards from Foil Japanese Urza's Destiny Common/Rare Uncut Sheet.

Foil Textless False Prophet from Foil Japanese Urza's Destiny Common/Rare Uncut Sheet

Foil Textless Lightning Bolt, others Textless Urza Saga and Black Square Corner Foil Star Filler Card from Foil French Urza's Destiny Uncommon/Common Uncut Sheet

Foil Textless Lightning Bolt, others Textless Urza Saga and Black Square Corner Foil Star Filler Card from Foil Japanese Urza's Destiny Uncommon/Common Uncut Sheet

Urza's Destiny Battle Surge precon deck with mixed Uncommon and Common from Urza's Saga, Urza's Legacy and Urza's Destiny from French Uncut Sheet.

Of course, all pics added in the index of the Fillers and Test Prints subsections.
Last edited by dragsamou on Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:23 am, edited 13 times in total.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:50 am

Here's a question, if the textless Urza's Saga cards found their way into Japanese Urza's Destiny boosters (which we know as fact), how come nobody has seen any of these textless False Prophets?

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:57 am

berkumps wrote:Here's a question, if the textless Urza's Saga cards found their way into Japanese Urza's Destiny boosters (which we know as fact), how come nobody has seen any of these textless False Prophets?
Hi Mark

*URZA'S DESTINY TEXTLESS CARDS*
The entire set (C/U/R) exist with round corners, (C/U) exist as well with square corners while R existence's not proved and in addition the False Prophet without the expansion symbol.

I just update that info as on top of lacking the expansion symbol, the False prophet is also Textless :-O
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:13 pm

The caption underneath the picture in the section

"*URZA'S SAGA AND 4TH EDITION TEXTLESS CARDS*"

has the sheet listed as Japanese Urza's Saga Uncut Sheet, it should be Japanese Urza's destiny uncut sheet.

Additionally, you have these pictures listed under the textless Urza's Destiny section, but these sheets would seem to indicate that no textless Urza's destiny cards came from them. These sheets seem to be the precuror sheets to the textless cards inserted into japanese urza's destiny boosters.

Also, a few more interesting questions:

1) I'm going to guess that since no round corner textless False prophets have been seen as of yet, that the mispackaging of these cards in Japanese Urza's Destiny did not affect the rare slot, only the common and uncommons (which explains the presence of the saga/bolt promos in packs)

2) If the presence of the square corner textless Saga/bolt promos is indicative of sheets that were cut up, where are all the square cut japanese urza's destiny foil commons/uncommons? You would think these would have shown up by now also.

I'm going to guess that there are other versions of these sheets, that are full textless (no japanese printing), leading to the textless urza's destiny commons/uncommons that have shown up on the market (mostly originating from Jim Bruso's vault).

Based on the number of square cut textless Saga promos around, i'm going to guess there's more than 1-2 of each of these textless destiny cards, even though they're being "trickled" to market.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:56 pm

berkumps wrote:The caption underneath the picture in the section

"*URZA'S SAGA AND 4TH EDITION TEXTLESS CARDS*"

has the sheet listed as Japanese Urza's Saga Uncut Sheet, it should be Japanese Urza's destiny uncut sheet.

Additionally, you have these pictures listed under the textless Urza's Destiny section, but these sheets would seem to indicate that no textless Urza's destiny cards came from them. These sheets seem to be the precuror sheets to the textless cards inserted into japanese urza's destiny boosters.
Hi Mark

I fixed the wrong uncut sheet in the index. The pic under the textless Urza's Destiny section is of the "False Prophet" which is correct. While the Textless Urza Saga pic is under URZA'S SAGA AND 4TH EDITION TEXTLESS CARDS, which is correct also.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:44 pm

dragsamou wrote:The pic under the textless Urza's Destiny section is of the "False Prophet" which is correct.
Ah, makes sense now, thought you were referring to the entire sheet, not just the textless part.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:51 pm

I just noticed, one of the pics above for Urza's Destiny uncommon sheet is not japanese, but French?

How many languages were these textless promos printed with?

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:13 pm

berkumps wrote:I just noticed, one of the pics above for Urza's Destiny uncommon sheet is not japanese, but French?

Hi Mark

I confirm, it's French, so maybe all Foil Urza's Destiny Uncut Sheets in every languages have the Foil Textless, that will explain, why, there's so many. But, why, they were only in Japanese Boosters ???????
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:18 pm

dragsamou wrote:
berkumps wrote:I just noticed, one of the pics above for Urza's Destiny uncommon sheet is not japanese, but French?

Hi Mark

I confirm, it's French, so maybe all Foil Urza's Destiny Uncut Sheets in every languages have the Foil Textless, that will explain, why, there's so many. But, why, they were only in Japanese Boosters ???????
It has only been confirmed that round corner versions of the textless saga/bolt were opened in japanese destiny boosters. So I would gather that if it had occurred for other languages, we'd have heard about it by now. This leads me to believe the 'mispackaging' only occurred for the japanese language printing.

I guess the full textless sheets (both urza's destiny and saga/bolt) were just precursor sheets before any language was printed onto them. So some of those sheets must have 'walked' out of the factory before subsequent language printings. Now after seeing these pics, some of them must have also 'walked' out of the factory after language printing aswell.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:36 pm

I just added 2 pics, it's interesting to notice that Commons and Uncommons are a Mix of Urza's Saga, Urza's Legacy and Urza's Destiny on a French Uncut sheet.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

berkumps

Post by berkumps » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:43 pm

dragsamou wrote:I just added another pic, it's interesting to notice that Commons and Uncommons are a Mix of Urza's Saga, Urza's Legacy and Urza's Destiny on a French Uncut sheet.
They all look like Urza's Destiny to me?

It is interesting to note that the sheets with the False Prophet at the bottom have Commons and Rares on it. Whereas the sheets with the Saga/bolt promos have Commons and Uncommons on them.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:46 pm

berkumps wrote:
dragsamou wrote:I just added another pic, it's interesting to notice that Commons and Uncommons are a Mix of Urza's Saga, Urza's Legacy and Urza's Destiny on a French Uncut sheet.
They all look like Urza's Destiny to me?

Looks to me that they are from the 3 different Urza block
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

psrex
Librarities Legend

Post by psrex » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:57 pm

The new cards that you just posted are likely from the Urza's Destiny Battle Surge precon deck.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:07 pm

psrex wrote:The new cards that you just posted are likely from the Urza's Destiny Battle Surge precon deck.
Hi Paul

Thanks for the precision, as you might know, I stopped my Normal Collection at Exodus :wink:
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

ouallada
Librarities Legend

Post by ouallada » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:52 pm

berkumps wrote:
dragsamou wrote:

Hi Mark

It has only been confirmed that round corner versions of the textless saga/bolt were opened in japanese destiny boosters. So I would gather that if it had occurred for other languages, we'd have heard about it by now. This leads me to believe the 'mispackaging' only occurred for the japanese language printing.

I guess the full textless sheets (both urza's destiny and saga/bolt) were just precursor sheets before any language was printed onto them. So some of those sheets must have 'walked' out of the factory before subsequent language printings. Now after seeing these pics, some of them must have also 'walked' out of the factory after language printing aswell.
Yep.

How are the star fillers in the first pic different from the normal ones?