MTG parody cards on Ebay.it

Everything about Interesting Magic-related Auction Sites auctions, Auction Sites Problems, Inquiries and MTG Commercial Websites.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

ende73
Legendary Righteous Phoenix Mage

MTG parody cards on Ebay.it

Post by ende73 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:32 pm

I was just delivered a set of these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0212750226
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25089949@N05/

They're a parody of MTG cards related to Italian politics mostly. To someone who knows the politicians, journalists etc. involved it is VERY well-made and funny indeed, while obviously it won't mean much to non-italians (due to language too).

I decided to post it anyway since maybe some of you might want to collect it (maybe before copyright issues arise...). The printing quality is more-than-decent.

The guy is not a friend of mine so I can't 100% guarantee for him, but in my transaction he did ship the set to me very quickly and efficiently as the feedback I left for him shows.

Royal Ass.
Librarities Hero

Post by Royal Ass. » Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:26 pm

I tried read some of them, but had to look up a lot of words as the vocabulary was difficult. I only know the major politicos like Prodi, Berlusconi and Vetroni etc. Comunque devo informarmi di piu perche saro' in italia quest'estate prossimo e non voglio essere "stunatu."
Ci sono cose che succedono ai vivi non ai morti.

silver.paladin
Librarities Legend

Post by silver.paladin » Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:48 am

Too bad no card for Nicolas Sarkozy / Carla Bruni - as there could have been some kind of 'interrupt' for Carla (she may not be Italian politics herself - but she sure got involved with the Frenchie politics!)

equi-nox76
Legendary Blue Spell Blaster

Alpha Edition

Post by equi-nox76 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:02 am

Only knew Berlusconi of course (because of the Italian Seria A :-P ).
Would like to see similar ones with Helmut Kohl and Angela Merkel...
Well maybe in the Beta edition :-D
Chris