Ebay Report Section Poll 2.With Modifications.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Ebay Report Section.Guidelines.

Poll ended at Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:53 pm

Own Auctions Only International available for All the Others Members
68%
Owns Auctions Only National Not available for All the Others Members
32%

Total votes: 22

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:05 am

Hi Members.
I have read your comments,and I have a Simple question.Let's say a Member offers a 5000$ Lot full of Rarities on this Forum but Ships Only to US for example No Exception.I want this lot absolutely.Which Members?
Will advance me the 5000$?
Will Take care of receiving the Package?
Will take care of send me the package then to France?
And this As Many times as it's necessary.....
I do not talk about Ebay Sellers,but a Member putting his Own auction on this forum and not willing at all to ship not to a Particular country but to any countries without exception.I would love to know the List of Future Members Helpers,because at the First Own auction like that,I will jump on them ;-)
Not mentioning that others Members will show hostility.Great,We will instore a "Shooting Members"Section,I know that will have a lot of Success
http://www.magiclibrary.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2946
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

hammr7
Librarities Legend

Post by hammr7 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 3:25 pm

Alexis,

No member should have to advance you $5,000. You would have to send the helpful member $5,000 to pay for the auction. You would need to have someone you can trust :-( That person would then forward the money to the seller, who could ship the product, either directly to you or by way of the helpful member.

Or, you could send the money directly to the seller, who could ship the items directly to the helpful member, who could forward them to you.

Since most Magic items (standard and oddball) still reside in the USA, I have been asked by members to help members out in this manner. Typically they send money to my Paypal account, and I forward payment (by Paypal or Money Order) to the seller. Sometimes the items are shipped to me, sometimes they are sent directly.

I do this for forum friends. As long as it doesn't cost me anything and the effort is not to great, it seems the least that I can do.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:32 pm

hammr7 wrote:Alexis,

No member should have to advance you $5,000. You would have to send the helpful member $5,000 to pay for the auction. You would need to have someone you can trust :-( That person would then forward the money to the seller, who could ship the product, either directly to you or by way of the helpful member.

Or, you could send the money directly to the seller, who could ship the items directly to the helpful member, who could forward them to you.

Since most Magic items (standard and oddball) still reside in the USA, I have been asked by members to help members out in this manner. Typically they send money to my Paypal account, and I forward payment (by Paypal or Money Order) to the seller. Sometimes the items are shipped to me, sometimes they are sent directly.

I do this for forum friends. As long as it doesn't cost me anything and the effort is not to great, it seems the least that I can do.
Hi Hank.
This was very subjective,as from the beginning of Magic Rarities up to know,I have done thousands of deals with Members and Never encounter that type of situation.In all those years on the Forum,I have maybe requested help on Ebay auctions from Members less than 10 times,always for the same reasons,XX Country Seller Only.Now regarding Advance,I have built enough friendship with some Members on this forum that they won't never request for me to send anything,I just send it back after, same for me,I have advanced Huge Amount the same way.Like you say,it's just All about thrust ;-)
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

pickle.69
Legendary Shivan Dragon Master

Post by pickle.69 » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:22 pm

1) I want to post one of my auctions:
It should ship internationaly.

2) I post an auction of my country that does not ship internationaly:
I offer to act as a "dealer" for members.

3) I post a auction that does not ship internationaly, anywhere else.
Either I only want to show it here and maybe (and this should not be a big deal) Ask somebody of the comiunity to bid on it for me.

4) No international shipping in a country nobody is member in.
Ask me I can handel it ;-)
Collections needing help
Shivan Dragons http://beam.to/shivandragon
Alpha Dwarven Demo Team h: 5%
http://www.magiclibrarities.net/forum/v ... 9506#29506

agzz
Legendary Terese Nielsen Fan

Post by agzz » Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:15 pm

Basicly the question is: If a MLF member posts one of his/her own auctions he/she should be willing to ship to any MLF member?
Can't see why not.

posting links to other sellers auctions is another topic all together.

flippyh4

Um

Post by flippyh4 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:18 pm

There really should be a third option that say somthing along the lines of:

Allow any ebay rarity auctions international shipping or otherwise.

Because the way its worded right know you either allow auctions with international shipping or the second option which implies that only auctions with no international shipping be allowed.

Hope that made sense.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Um

Post by dragsamou » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:30 pm

flippyh4 wrote:There really should be a third option that say somthing along the lines of:

Allow any ebay rarity auctions international shipping or otherwise.

Because the way its worded right know you either allow auctions with international shipping or the second option which implies that only auctions with no international shipping be allowed.

Hope that made sense.
Hi.
I really do not see any others options,to be honnest.Either Shipping is International or National to my knowledge.What do you mean by otherwise?
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

flippyh4

Um

Post by flippyh4 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:38 pm

Im sorry it just looks like from the poll that either international or national auctions will be allowed but not both.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Um

Post by dragsamou » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:49 pm

flippyh4 wrote:Im sorry it just looks like from the poll that either international or national auctions will be allowed but not both.
Well,that's what The Poll is about.Do Members will tolerate Members auctioning their Own auctions On Ebay available only to One country,as this is an International Board from the beginning,everytime,someone have done so,he get flamed by most of the members.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

flippyh4

oh

Post by flippyh4 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:54 pm

ok I understand now thanks for clarifying.