Cleaning out the old forums!

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

hammr7
Librarities Legend

Cleaning out the old forums!

Post by hammr7 » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:23 am

At the request of Ralph, I am beginning to clean out the old forums.  In general, any older topic that does not contain objective information regarding one of the site's many MTG interests will likely be removed, and the process will be as follows:

I am starting with the old trading forum, and will gradually work through all the "old" forums.  Therefore the April deletions will be limited compared to subsequent months.

All affected topics will be removed from their original forum and sent to the "scheduled for deletion" forum.   At the end of each month these topics will be reviewed by Ralph prior to being deleted from the site.

Any topic that is obsolete will be removed first.  This will include topics that referenced individual eBay sales (where the link is no longer working), and trade requests that have already been completed.   This will also include trade lists that have been superceded in the active forums, and the mutual admiration postings among members that are in the old forums.

You can check the "scheduled for deletion" forum at your convenience, preferably towards the end of each month.  If you believe a topic has been placed there in error,  please notify Ralph or me immediately, noting why you believe the thread should be saved.
Where have all the Magic sticker sets gone?