Forum sections

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Erl00
Librarities Legend

Forum sections

Post by Erl00 » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:03 pm

Hello everybody,

I was looking at the forum coategories today and I feel like one sub-section maybe lacking.

Where should someone post if he/she has a question regarding an item (value, origin, what set is this?, etc.) ?

It does not belong to the trading sub-sections, it's not a "News" and it's not related to the Website neither.

So what about creating a specific sub-section for anyone who has a specific question about an item?

My 2cts for today :)
Regards,
Eric.
Please help me finish my Boosters collection

rg

Re: Forum sections

Post by rg » Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:50 pm

Hello everybody,

I was looking at the forum coategories today and I feel like one sub-section maybe lacking.

Where should someone post if he/she has a question regarding an item (value, origin, what set is this?, etc.) ?

It does not belong to the trading sub-sections, it's not a "News" and it's not related to the Website neither.

So what about creating a specific sub-section for anyone who has a specific question about an item?

My 2cts for today :)
Regards,
Eric.
Hi Eric,

As far as i understand the categories value questions belong to trading/trading general.
If it's not only value related (origin, what set is this?, etc.) but about known none casual magic items it belongs to information/information general.
For unknown items it should go to information/news.
Ralph please correct me if i am wrong ;)

Ralph Herold
Legendary Magic Library Administrator

Post by Ralph Herold » Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:33 pm

Well, the moderator tests are currently ongoing, so I will not comment this at the moment. All contestans are welcome to add their thoughts, however. Consider it a bonus question ;D

TerraFrost
Legendary Creature For Hire

Post by TerraFrost » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:14 am

for prosperities sake, i think the moderator test ought to be posted after it is administered and all the decissions are made :)
BLACK LOTUS DONATIONS NEEDED!

CURRENT COUNT: 0

AXIOS
Legendary Fungusaur Collector

Post by AXIOS » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:25 am

my 2 cents.

Information General
information about old Magic items and events

someone is requiring GENERAL information about value, origin, what set is this?, etc.

If it appears to be a rarity then it can always be moved by Ralph or the moderator to the appropriate section.

maybe information/news depends on the find
Fungusaur legend
find me on facebook: nico jongsma
into all kind of fungusaurs and bog wraiths, especially foreign, misprinted

mahdishain
Librarities Legend

Post by mahdishain » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:03 am

good call axios.

i think this clearly falls into the information general category with the exception of value questions which i think belong in trading because it invariably means that the questioner either has one to move or has the opportunity to obtain one and wants to know if it is a good deal.

mahdishain
practice peace