So, when are Exams, anyway Ralph?

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Gryfalia
Legendary Epic Store Owner

So, when are Exams, anyway Ralph?

Post by Gryfalia » Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:46 pm

Not being German (directly), I don't know what schedule you all keep when it comes to your exams. Yet every German I know mentions them.

So when are exams?

Gryfalia

Porkinho

Post by Porkinho » Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:17 pm

the forbiden word ... exams :/ omg... if it's anyway like in Portugal, it's June/July .... I'm one exam away from my vacations... the 22nd ... the forbiden disciplin ... Digital control II ... erm ...

Ralph Herold
Legendary Magic Library Administrator

Post by Ralph Herold » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:02 am

Gryfalia: Thanks for your interest. I will have to take written tests on different days during the latter weeks of July and will have to write an essay during August. Oral tests are early next year, so when I will be done with the essay, I will have more time again until the end of the year. Expect some bigger somedates then.

hammr7
Librarities Legend

Post by hammr7 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:26 am

Porkinho,

Digital control II sounds like fun to me. Nothing like complicated feedback algorithms stuck in amongst a bunch of simultaneous difference equations to get the blood flowing :lol:

Porkinho

Post by Porkinho » Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:03 pm

hammr7 It's cool, it just the space state equations with phi and gamma matrix's that kill me :/ lol but now it's time to go and play football :) see ya in a few hours :D

Luis

Ralph Herold

Post by Ralph Herold » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:02 pm

The written tests lie behind me. I have one week off before I have to attend to my essay. Expect some website activity. :D

By the way, thank all of you for keeping this community alive when the website lies in slumber. Better times are lying ahead.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:28 pm

Ralph Herold wrote:The written tests lie behind me. I have one week off before I have to attend to my essay. Expect some website activity. :D

By the way, thank all of you for keeping this community alive when the website lies in slumber. Better times are lying ahead.
Hi Ralph.
How it goes for the Written Tests?One week off....One update per day :D :wink:
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

MAPtheMOP
Librarities Hero

Post by MAPtheMOP » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:20 pm

;D Would be nice, but isn't necessary.
Quality not quantity!
Ralph makes a great job during his exams. The little time he has was spend in some more or less visible changes. And the page has no requirement on actuality. Or am I wrong?

You have all of my respect Ralph!
My English is too bad? I know, old boy..! German is much better! ;) Greetings to Google translating tool!
Keep on MOPing!

Ralph Herold

Post by Ralph Herold » Thu Sep 01, 2005 6:39 pm

I have delivered my exams homework about 4 hours ago. I will definitely need some time for reconvalescence, but for the rest of the year, I am more or less free of obligations. I am looking forward to spending more time for my website again. It is a work of love, and I am discomforted to watch it suffer.

MAPtheMOP: :D

Celebrindor

Post by Celebrindor » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:48 pm

Ralph Herold wrote:I have delivered my exams homework about 4 hours ago. I will definitely need some time for reconvalescence, but for the rest of the year, I am more or less free of obligations. I am looking forward to spending more time for my website again. It is a work of love, and I am discomforted to watch it suffer.
Congratulations!

victorcamp
Librarities Legend

Exams

Post by victorcamp » Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:13 pm

Wunderbar! =D>