who collects what?

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

magicdude

Re: who collects what?

Post by magicdude » Fri May 14, 2004 12:00 pm

Depending upon what condition cards are acceptable to you, I can probably help.  I'm almost done with my player's set of Unlimited (excluding P9  :-[ ), and have extras of all commons, most uncommons, and well over half the rares.

Drop me a message with details of what you need when you get the chance.
Hi Hammr7,
I still need 52 different Unlimited commons, but I'm interested in a complete set as well, in case you only sell (or trade) them as a set.
Could you give an indication of the price of either 52 or all 75 commons (+ 15 basic lands)?
Kind regards,
Eric

Muldoon
Legendary Dragon Whelp Master

Post by Muldoon » Fri May 14, 2004 6:39 pm

magicdude:  I have lots of unlimited commons in pack fresh condition, nearly a complete set (only wild growth and sinkhole missing i think) if you're interested.
Check your pms ;) Sent italian renaissance pic and stuff.
Collecting Dragon Whelps! A/FBB/FWB/Summer/Alt4th/IE/TS/Test/Misprinted wanted!

Cizzio

Post by Cizzio » Sat May 15, 2004 7:36 pm

I´ve been collecting white cards, until just recently when I had em all (except a few). Then I started to sell all the white-foils off, and now I have made up my mind on collecting 1 of each card (non-foil). But I have a long way to go... =)

take a look here if u want to sell crap cards for cheap to me: http://hem.bredband.net/ferpat/svm/want.htm

I start with the cheap cards that sells for 0.1-0.2$ a piece.

tah

Post by tah » Mon May 17, 2004 11:33 am

Depending upon what condition cards are acceptable to you, I can probably help.  I'm almost done with my player's set of Unlimited (excluding P9  :-[ ), and have extras of all commons, most uncommons, and well over half the rares.

Drop me a message with details of what you need when you get the chance.
IM'd you my UL needs ;)
Noli turbare circulos meos.

And no, we do NOT have polar Bears in Finland

justybug
Librarities Hero

Post by justybug » Wed May 26, 2004 12:38 am

all your lab rats are belong to me!!! (63 and counting. need signed and artists proofs!!)
mirage/8th pacifisms (esp. foils)
and for some reason, i have become the repository for everyone's unglued. strangely, no one seems to miss it from their binders.. where are the UG artist proofs and fillers????

anyone interested in well played beta crimps? i've got an air elemental available...(edit)NO LONGER AVAILABLE, GUNSLINGA'S GOT IT..
;D ;D
HUNTING UNGLUED/UNHINGED ARTIST PROOFS - PLEASE HELP!!
email me for details..send your trade offers!
Misprints, sketches, pictures!!
jbug23 on MOTL

skuras101

Post by skuras101 » Wed May 26, 2004 1:39 pm

I collect Fork (125+) and Power Sink (5000+)

Need more ....

house_atreides
Librarities Legend

Post by house_atreides » Wed May 26, 2004 8:28 pm

Ornithopters here... for those who don't remember.  The last thing I did at Regionals last weekend was go to each vendor and purchase any ornithopters they had.... ahh what a good feeling.  1250 and counting....

- Rick
Are you from the stall at Spiel, Essen, last year, whose entire backdrop was papered with ornithopters?

Cheers,
Karen

rick21n
Librarities Legend

Post by rick21n » Wed May 26, 2004 9:13 pm

Are you from the stall at Spiel, Essen, last year, whose entire backdrop was papered with ornithopters?

Cheers,
Karen
No but I could do it.  I think we have pictures of said group (or another deranged collector).  I am located in Vermont, USA.  

Here is a link Erl00 found to a similar collection.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/articles/i ... photo3.jpg

- Rick