Brom Global Collection

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Dilligaf
Legendary Misplaced Limey Judge

Post by Dilligaf » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:51 pm

still need stuff. not really sure what to update here.. its an ongoing global collection..

(altho, me thinks Drags is going a *little* overboard..)
Never argue with an Idiot, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
** Trying to collect one of each (at least) Brom Artwork.. if you have extra stuff, PM me.. AP's too!

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:58 pm

Dilligaf wrote:still need stuff. not really sure what to update here.. its an ongoing global collection..

(altho, me thinks Drags is going a *little* overboard..)
Hi Dilligaf.
As long as your looking for them,it's Active and Updated.Thanks to have updated on the others Topics(One remaining ;-) ).Can you develop the "little" overboard ?Ralph asked me to put the Topics more than 3 Monthes Old either in the Archive(If they contain Any valuable infos) or Scheduled to Deletion(If they are obsolete and No valuable infos)?
Regarding Trading Promotional,we have shrink from 11 Pages to 3,and others as well,with that system and over 300 Obsolete Posts(Each one have been read carefully) have been deleted so far and it's not finished,over 100 Posts have been mooved in the proper section where they belong.Instead of putting the Topics straight to a Section(Archive or Scheduled for Deletion),I remind first Members by addind a "DELETE OR UPDATE.THANKS" post and on top,I sent a PM to Every members.
Last edited by dragsamou on Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

agzz
Legendary Terese Nielsen Fan

Post by agzz » Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:42 pm

Dilligaf>> from last weekends draft i picked up a tnc mirrodin Bosh for you if you want it. I'll see if i can pick up some more tomorrow when we go at it again.

Dilligaf

Post by Dilligaf » Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:03 pm

agzz wrote:Dilligaf>> from last weekends draft i picked up a tnc mirrodin Bosh for you if you want it. I'll see if i can pick up some more tomorrow when we go at it again.
excellent.

I still need to update my page a little, i still havent listed the cards i got from the santa thing.. but those were mostly portugeuse i think.. so i doubt it will be a problem with doubling up.
Never argue with an Idiot, they will drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
** Trying to collect one of each (at least) Brom Artwork.. if you have extra stuff, PM me.. AP's too!

agzz
Legendary Terese Nielsen Fan

Post by agzz » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:49 am

Nothing interesting showed up, well foil scn Ravager and some but no Brom. We still have a box and a half to draft, i'll keep the Bosh for you and get back to you when we're done.

I have the following put away for you: (if you waht them)
tcn Bosh (mirrodin)
jap Anarchist (exodus)
fr blood pet (tempest)
fr swamp x4 (tempest)

-peter

Dilligaf

Post by Dilligaf » Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:12 am

ok, checklist relocated to my own website and updated.

Agzz: Def interested in that stuff. Sorry for the late callback :p

gerrikabeitia

Post by gerrikabeitia » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:59 pm

Hi,
I should have some cards in portuguese for you!
I'll have a look and tell you something.