Request: good trader guide to MOTL

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Jess
Legendary Wet Dreams Tokens Creator

Request: good trader guide to MOTL

Post by Jess » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:28 pm

Hello members!

After a full year of trading on French websites, I'd like to start trading on American websites, and especialy MOTL. I've had a look, but the system is a little different from our casual trading websites.

So, I'd like to know if you'd share your experience. What do you think of this website? Would you advise me to try and use it? What are the little things to do/not do when trading? And can anyone explain to me what this friggin' points system is about?

Thank you in advance ;)
Last edited by Jess on Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Porkinho

Post by Porkinho » Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:17 pm

I traded a few times on MoTL, and as a new guy, I only trade with people with more than 50 refs (confirmed), but better would be >100! shipping is the usual, registered, toploaders, emails of confirmation... but ... I have to say that I've been ripped there once ... :/ with 2 guru lands ... I mailed fraud, It's still on justice ... but the guy ripped nearly 40 people ...! so best advice I can give you is >100 refs, or third party with tha_gunsliga if he doesn't mind! He's a moderator there! ;)
OH and keep an eye on the badtraders alerts and confirmed badtraders ;) usualy helps, specially because usualy the rippers' addresses are there ;)

Hope it helps ...

Luis

johnstown713
Legendary Boy Of 713

Post by johnstown713 » Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:21 am

I have been un motl for about 10 months now and have 112 references. So far all my experiences on Motl have been good and I have acquired many new friends that I deal with on a regular basis. If you need anyhelp while there feel free to ask.

implode
Legendary Dragon Master Collector

Post by implode » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:21 am

MOTL is the best trading site on the web for a variety of reasons. Large amount of traders means you can find anything you need. Advanced system for dealing with rippers means you have the tools to protect yourself when trading. One of the best refrences systems also means refrences are generally speaking a good indicator of how trustworthy a person is.