PSA grading

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

silver.paladin
Librarities Legend

Re: PSA grading

Post by silver.paladin » Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:25 pm

THX for the help guys i think im gone stick to not graded the summer cards . im not sure any more if they make so many mistakes !!!!!! and im not sending a summer llanowar elves in extra mint condition to get it back as mint revised  card :)
I do not put any stock into the whole PSA scam myself, however, I would say that if you want your card rated, there is nothing wrong with that.  So what if the rating says that it is a revised card - by virtue of looking at the card itself, you will know it is Summer via the date.  In this regard, you can still get the rating that they give you, and if they say it is some other series, you, and every other "real" collector will know what it really is.
Oct 30, away until further notice

Cardhaus

Re: PSA grading

Post by Cardhaus » Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:38 pm

Unfortunately PSA only recognizes "Official" sets for grading at this time.  Sending in a Summer card would have it returned at a revised card as you all have summarized.  I have spoken to a couple people at PSA about getting the variety listed but they are not willing, at this time, to do so.

Should this situation change, I will be sure to post here to let everyone know.

Len