Value of misprint Waterfront Bouncer?

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Kojiro

Value of misprint Waterfront Bouncer?

Post by Kojiro » Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:59 am

Hello, everyone. Long time reader, first time poster.

I recently came across a relatively rare printing error (although I've seen them before) on a Mercadian Masques Waterfront Bouncer. The front is normal and foil; however, the back is miscut and upside down. I know most of these types of errors usually fetch an okay amount, but I figured since Bouncer is at least somewhat played, it may fetch a premium. Any idea what this could be worth?

Thanks for your time!

secretgiant
Librarities Hero

Post by secretgiant » Thu Apr 13, 2006 5:22 am

Pay $10.00us!

Although I seem to remember this happening on uncommons, not commons...
My username was lordsilver, but it displayed as secretgiant. I am the same user.
My gallery without updates: http://photobucket.com/albums/b260/secr ... ?start=all

Tha_Gunslinga
Librarities Legend

Post by Tha_Gunslinga » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:04 am

secretgiant wrote:Pay $10.00us!
You would, or he should?
secretgiant wrote: Although I seem to remember this happening on uncommons, not commons...
I know of commons and rares. I actually have a Food Chain, and I'm loking for a Squee.

Danztheman

Post by Danztheman » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:00 pm

I have several of these type of misprints, none as cool as waterfront bouncer. It would be worth a minimum of 30-40.00. If you found the right person it might be as high as 60.00.
Sign up for an account at www.magicarsenal.com and put me as your referrer (danztheman@gmail.com), that way i'll get 10% of your first purchase from them and you'll get $5 free towards your first order. Everyone wins!