Looking for a little help

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Do you think cheap boxes from online stores are hurting the game of magic in the long run?

Yes, very much so. I'd pay a bit more to ensure magic was around for the future.
20%
Maybe, I dont really care very much though.
50%
No, I wish the damn things were free, even if that kills the game 3 years from now.
30%

Total votes: 10

Danztheman

Looking for a little help

Post by Danztheman » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:31 am

Could I get some expert help on the value of a few rare sets. Here is what I've got. If anyone is interested please PM me because they are for sale at a reasonable price.

Portal 3 Kingdoms Complete Set NM-MT English
Portal 3 Kingdoms Complete Set NM-MT Japanese
Portal 3 Kingdoms Complete Set NM-MT Chinese

Foil Japanese Urza's Destiny Complete Set NM-MT
Foil Spanish Betrayer's of Kamigawa Complete Set NM-MT

Set of 33 Box Toppers from 8th Edition

Let Our Powers Combine!!! Hahahaha

Thanks in advance for the help!

Dan
Sign up for an account at www.magicarsenal.com and put me as your referrer (danztheman@gmail.com), that way i'll get 10% of your first purchase from them and you'll get $5 free towards your first order. Everyone wins!

hammr7
Librarities Legend

Post by hammr7 » Thu Jan 05, 2006 2:41 pm

Other than the Portal 3 Kingdom sets, none of your listings are common, so actual sales probably have a fairly high variance. Therefor you might get much more or less depending upon whether you find two overly interested bidders for any of them.

I don't have a clue about the foreign foil sets. An english foil destiny set usually goes for around $250. While some players like individual foreign foil cards, I haven't seen any premium for complete foil sets. The english Betrayers foil set goes for under $200.

The Portal 3 Kingdom sets are probably around $600 - $700 for English, and $450 - $550 for each of the other two.

The box topper sets is probably around $60, or perhaps a little more.

flatmatt
Legendary Wild Bear Tracker

Post by flatmatt » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:14 pm

Please stop attaching polls to your topics. They distract from your main topic, especially in cases like this where they're completely unrelated.