Minagishi 11th and 12th series

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Porkinho

Minagishi 11th and 12th series

Post by Porkinho » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:10 pm

Hey people, any idea where I can get this 2 complete series, and at what cost ? :>

Luis

MAPtheMOP
Librarities Hero

Post by MAPtheMOP » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:26 pm

What about our old friend eBay?
No chance?
My English is too bad? I know, old boy..! German is much better! ;) Greetings to Google translating tool!
Keep on MOPing!

Porkinho

Post by Porkinho » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:00 pm

I thought I ask around here first ;) Let's see what other people have to say!

MAPtheMOP
Librarities Hero

Post by MAPtheMOP » Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:19 pm

You should EVER try eBay first.
Well, it's sometimes expensive but I get what I want...
My English is too bad? I know, old boy..! German is much better! ;) Greetings to Google translating tool!
Keep on MOPing!

silver.paladin
Librarities Legend

Re: Minagishi 11th and 12th series

Post by silver.paladin » Sun Aug 21, 2005 11:07 pm

Porkinho wrote:Hey people, any idea where I can get this 2 complete series, and at what cost ? :>

Luis
To be honest, I don't recall the 12th series being made all that available yet.
Arai Jin was going to release them at PT Nagoya, but something happened, and he was unable to attend. Then GamingJim was going to buy a bunch of them and was supposed to meet with Arai, but something happened, and the meeting did not occur.
So I for one, am not all sure what has happened to 12 series. (if they have come out and I missed it, oops, not sure what was happening to me)

11th Series, you can probably still email GamingJim and see if he still has some available. That would be my best suggestion.

Ralph Herold
Legendary Magic Library Administrator

Post by Ralph Herold » Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:29 am

I can confirm that GamingJim has made no deal with Arai Jin concerning the 12th series. I can also confirm that the cards have been sold already (although I have no idea whether Arai Jin has some left). In fact Arai Jin had started to sell some of them in December 2004 (as listed on this website) in Japan even before approaching GamingJim. Arai Jin announced that he would further sell these cards in Japan if he could not agree on a deal with GamingJim, so this is what he most likely did. I tried to get in contact with him and purchase sets for the community, but Arai Jin has (once again) ceased contact. I have received my set from macone, so this is my suggestion how to obtain a set of the 12th series. I can confirm that GamingJim still has sets of the 11th series.