Inmelody Tokens is now available at ebay

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

inmelody
Librarities Member

Inmelody Tokens is now available at ebay

Post by inmelody » Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:12 am

I'm the manufacturer of the Inmelody Tokens, and I now authorize Beijing Kadou as the authorized world wide seller of this product. Any one who wants a set please view this page for further information:http://cgi.ebay.com/One-set-token-9-pie ... dZViewItem

Thank you for your attention.
Last edited by inmelody on Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Inmelody Tokens is now available at ebay

Post by dragsamou » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:50 am

inmelody wrote:I'm the manufacturer of the Inmelody Tokens?and Beijing Kadou is now the authorized world wide seller of this product. Any one who wants a set are welcome to view this page:http://cgi.ebay.com/One-set-token-9-pie ... dZViewItem

Thank you for your attention.
Hi.
Can you provide better scans?what the Back looks like?.Are they Official Tokens or Homemade?Any advantages for Magic Rarities Members?Only one Set available?Do you sell International or just US?
Thanks for answers.
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

inmelody
Librarities Member

Post by inmelody » Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:29 am

To dragsamou:

Can you provide better scans?

I'm sorry, the ebay has limited the size of image, you may take a look at this picture for the official preview.Image

What the Back looks like?

3 of the 9 cards are double sided, those are:elmental(red/blue), goblin/soldior,squirrel/saproling.Other 6 cards have the identical back as shown in the following picture.

Are they Official Tokens or Homemade?

Homemade, they are a product of Inmelody Studio ,a branch association of ACA organizition(Asian Card Alliance).

Any advantages for Magic Rarities Members?

That's a tough question...I really don't understand what the Magic Rarities Members require specifically ?

Only one Set available?

No, about 200 sets are printed.

Do you sell International or just US?

Technically, the product could be delivered anywhere around the world where a mail box stands...you may wanna have a consult with my authorized seller for delivery issues.

Thanks for asking.

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Post by l0qii » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:15 pm

inmelody wrote:Any advantages for Magic Rarities Members?

That's a tough question...I really don't understand what the Magic Rarities Members require specifically ?
Many times, people who post their items here will offer free shipping for forum members, or similar discount.

Who did the art for these tokens?

inmelody
Librarities Member

Post by inmelody » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:47 pm

Well, selling is really not my part, so far you can only bid to get a set, or you can directly contact the seller for potential discount.

Who did the art ? I honestly don't know :)
(Again, I'm not the one who designed the set, it's a commission done by a third party)

Thanks for asking.