Hobby Japan Token figures checklist?

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

squt
Legendary Misprint Error Collector

Hobby Japan Token figures checklist?

Post by squt » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:01 pm

Hey all-

I *think* I have a complete set of the hobby japan token figures, but I'm not really sure...There are several sites that sell them, but I actually have more and different ones from what are being sold at places like cardhaus.com.

I was kind of surprised to find that they weren't on this site. I know they're not cards, but they were officially sanctioned tokens! Anyway, I am getting ready to sell a few on ebay and it made me curious about whether I have a complete set. Here's what I've got:

Centaur
Zombie
Demon
Dragon
Elephant
Soldier
Wurm
Pest
Beast
Myr

Am I missing any? I did a search of forum posts and didn't find anything about these - sorry if i missed something and am duplicating.

squt

dragsamou
Administrator

Re: Hobby Japan Token figures checklist?

Post by dragsamou » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:07 pm

squt wrote:Hey all-

I *think* I have a complete set of the hobby japan token figures, but I'm not really sure...There are several sites that sell them, but I actually have more and different ones from what are being sold at places like cardhaus.com.

I was kind of surprised to find that they weren't on this site. I know they're not cards, but they were officially sanctioned tokens! Anyway, I am getting ready to sell a few on ebay and it made me curious about whether I have a complete set. Here's what I've got:

Centaur
Zombie
Demon
Dragon
Elephant
Soldier
Wurm
Pest
Beast
Myr

Am I missing any? I did a search of forum posts and didn't find anything about these - sorry if i missed something and am duplicating.

squt
Hi Mark.
Let me help ;-)
http://www.magiclibrary.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=624
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.

Ralph Herold
Legendary Magic Library Administrator

Post by Ralph Herold » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:31 pm

There are three sets in existance.

Set 1
Centaur
Dragon
Elephant
Wurm
Zombie

Set 2
Beast
Demon
Myr
Pest
Soldier

Set 3
Dragon Spirit
Elemental
Illusion
Rat
Snake
Spirit

Like other items, these tokens should be on the website but are not. Time will tell whether I can accomplish to split up work among loyal supporters and raise the webwork output, or the website will lose the race against the evergrowing number of data it aims to cover and die.

squt
Legendary Misprint Error Collector

Post by squt » Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:40 pm

Thanks Ralph. Looks like I have complete sets of #1 and #2, but none of #3. Oh well!

I know what you mean about the amount of info to keep up with - I have a hard time even keeping my card collection sorted, I can only imagine the volume of info you have to deal with. It's pretty crazy how many aspects of this game that there are to write about...
squt