Cardhaus hit the jackpot !

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

TerraFrost
Legendary Creature For Hire

Re: Cardhaus hit the jackpot !

Post by TerraFrost » Thu May 13, 2004 6:05 pm

ilet me say it more precisely:
why does cardhaus calls it a jackpot, beta boosterboxes are frequently found on ebay.
i suspect a large number of auctions for beta booster boxes on ebay are actually fake.  i've never actually bought one, to find out, but...  like i said, i'd suspect that they are, heh.
BLACK LOTUS DONATIONS NEEDED!

CURRENT COUNT: 0

gamingjim
Librarities Legend

Post by gamingjim » Wed May 19, 2004 12:14 am

There is a different beta box on eBay now.  

Starting bid 12k.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 29271&rd=1

Everyone is bringing out the beta boxes :)
Hi
So you know this box on ebay is real. I was just in their store in CA and saw it.

Also 90% of all Beta boxes came unsealed. I would rather buy an unsealed box of beta then a sealed one. The reason for this is that so many people over the years have tried to deceive me when selling a sealed Beta box.

Also if any one wants I box of Beta I have some.
Gamingjim
Looking for hard to find magic cards
email me

Swamp_Thing

Post by Swamp_Thing » Wed May 19, 2004 1:14 am

Hello all,

I've been a lurker of the site ever since it was on the old domain, but felt now was a good time to start talking.  *smiles*

I'm curious, when people buy these boxes of Beta, what do they do with them?  I know that I couldn't resist opening all the packs in search of the P9.  A box of sealed Beta sitting on my shelf would be torture.

Muldoon
Legendary Dragon Whelp Master

Post by Muldoon » Wed May 19, 2004 4:07 am

Swamp_Thing: I think they put them in safe lockers or vaults, to protect against fire and other threats ;)
The only thing preventing me from opening my unsearched beta booster is knowing that it costed sooooo much and that there might as well be an island as a lotus -.-

And gamingjim, just out of curiosity, have you got one/some alpha boxes too? Beta seems kind of common these days, but no word about alphas...
Collecting Dragon Whelps! A/FBB/FWB/Summer/Alt4th/IE/TS/Test/Misprinted wanted!