Artist Card Collectors

Everything else.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Artist Card Collectors

Post by berkumps » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:58 am

I'm curious as to how many people collect cards for a specific artist, across all card games (not just MTG).

I have a whack-load (is that a word?) of cards from countless CCG's, the why is not important, but I thought if there were people that collected all cards they could find from a specific artist, that I could help them in their quest. I know there was someone that collected Melissa Benson cards from any game, but I'm not sure if there are others out that doing something similar?

If so, feel free to post or pm me with the artist, or card game, or whatever that it is you collect, and I'll see if I can help.

caquaa
Librarities Legend

Post by caquaa » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:31 am

I pick up random Terese Nielsen foils because I like the art. I don't actively seek out too much tho, but if its easily available I'll certainly pick up terrible cards with her art.

mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter

Post by mmgun » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:56 am

I collect Kaja & Phil Foglio.

But unfortunaly they dont do new magic cards anymore, so this collection is somehow complete.
I still miss a lot of XXXenophile cards and probably Middlearth (just got 3) cards.

Gregtork
Legendary Goblin Vaenterianus Ibericus

Post by Gregtork » Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Pete Venters cards -> http://www.peteventersproject.com
My primary focus are Magic cards, but I also keep V:TES cards.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Mark,

I'm the Melissa Benson card collector, and I have atleast one copy of every ccg card she has done except for the C4 War Veteran (Promo) for the Galactic Empires CCG.