APAC Lands

Everything else.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

APAC Lands

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:00 am

If anyone is interested in sealed blue and clear sets of APAC lands I was able to pick up some here in Korea and have extras (even after I build some decks). Drop me a PM and we will work out something. There is still a BUNCH of promos and non-english cards I need.

And Glen Angus cards.
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:05 am

Wow, quite a response. I am about to leave for the airport so give a couple days to post my want list. Prefer traiding.

Right off though I can tell you I don't have any of the European Promo Cards, except EURO Lands and only a few Japanese Promos.
Gary Adkison

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

aleksandr
Librarities Legend

Post by aleksandr » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:41 am

I hope you are flying first class...Korean Air Lines has amazing customer service for first and business class.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:28 am

aleksandr wrote:I hope you are flying first class...Korean Air Lines has amazing customer service for first and business class.
LOL, I wish. We fly Asiana and will try to upgrade to business if we can't wrangle a three seat deal in economy(which we prefer as we always sleep the whole way). Wife has 400K and I have 200K and we use it all for upgrades.
Gary Adkison

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:54 pm

As long as you aren't flying Ajira Airways, you should be fine.

aleksandr
Librarities Legend

Post by aleksandr » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:13 pm

I was lucky enough to fly business class from NYC to Seoul on Korean Air Lines a couple of months back. I got seated on the upper deck of the 747 both ways. The service was unbelievable--they have one attendant for every 4 or 5 business class seats it seems.

I've also experienced the other extreme--economy on American Air Lines to Tokyo. The only saving grace there was that I snagged an exit row seat with a power port under the seat so I could use my computer the whole trip.

mystical_tutor

Post by mystical_tutor » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:43 am

aleksandr wrote:The only saving grace there was that I snagged an exit row seat with a power port under the seat so I could use my computer the whole trip.
Well we didn't get the upgrade but we did get a three seat row so it was 8 hours of zzzzzzzzzz.

Our worst was Reo Airlines out of Killeen TX (no longer in business). Next was British Airways from Piza It. to Londen.

NEVER! Have I been lucky enough to get an outlet........

APAC Lands: Back in US of A and will start answering pm's. I will post my overall want list here, however--when I get it in shape.
Gary Adkison

aleksandr
Librarities Legend

Post by aleksandr » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:42 pm

I guess we are pretty off-topic, so I'll continue ;)

Do you find you have issues with your internal clock being messed up when you sleep on a flight to Asia like that?

Not that I'm a world traveler who flies regularly, but when I do travel long distances like that I prefer to stay awake on the flight and then crash at the appropriate time once I get to my destination. So, let's say I leave the US on a Friday evening/night and arrive Sunday afternoon, by staying awake on the flight I go to sleep Sunday evening and wake up refreshed on Monday morning and my body is now on the correct schedule.

Coming back to the US is a different story though...I usually end up with my schedule messed up for a week or so afterwards.

dragsamou
Administrator

Post by dragsamou » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:28 pm

aleksandr wrote:I guess we are pretty off-topic, so I'll continue ;)
That's why it will go to the Off Topic section :wink:
Want/Have Lists.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8903
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1515
I Love you Dad.R.I.P.