Jobs

Everything else.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

equi-nox76
Legendary Blue Spell Blaster

Company

Post by equi-nox76 » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:46 pm

arctanx wrote:I'm an electronic engineer for a company that is - from its own description - "the world's leading producer of engineering tools for developing and testing mechatronic control systems".

My part is just being a project engineer who mostly designs custom simulators for almost all car manufacturers.
I wonder what's the name of the company, because we're also offering that (at the moment for Audi only).
Chris

l0qii
Legendary Unfindable Title Moderator

Re: Company

Post by l0qii » Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:48 pm

equi-nox76 wrote:
arctanx wrote:I'm an electronic engineer for a company that is - from its own description - "the world's leading producer of engineering tools for developing and testing mechatronic control systems".

My part is just being a project engineer who mostly designs custom simulators for almost all car manufacturers.
I wonder what's the name of the company, because we're also offering that (at the moment for Audi only).
Chris
Google will tell you ;)

arctanx

Post by arctanx » Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:01 pm

equi-nox76 wrote:

Chris
Rohde & Schwarz does Simulators? I can imagine ECU Simulations during the development, but simulations of complete cars or parts of cars?

equi-nox76

Post by equi-nox76 » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:34 am

arctanx wrote:
equi-nox76 wrote:

Chris
Rohde & Schwarz does Simulators? I can imagine ECU Simulations during the development, but simulations of complete cars or parts of cars?
R&S Systems in Cologne developed a simulator, it's called AVTS. But since they're not connected to our SAP System anymore and splitted of from the main house (reason is to safe on money for employees :-\ ) I have no more insight in what they do exactly.
LOL if you work for dSPACE some of our products are comparable.
Chris

Volcanon
Legendary Snooty Caller

Post by Volcanon » Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:23 pm

University Student.

Gary_a_Getty
Librarities Hero

Post by Gary_a_Getty » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:31 pm

Lawyer ..

Apocalypse2K
Legendary Apocalypse Tempest Collector

Post by Apocalypse2K » Sun May 04, 2008 2:59 pm

Mechanical Engineer.

Royal Ass.
Librarities Hero

Post by Royal Ass. » Tue May 06, 2008 2:54 am

Finishing 2nd of 3 years of Law school... Also filming an independent video documentary this summer in Southern Italy.
Ci sono cose che succedono ai vivi non ai morti.

equi-nox76

Movie

Post by equi-nox76 » Tue May 06, 2008 12:36 pm

Royal Ass. wrote:Also filming an independent video documentary this summer in Southern Italy.
About the misprint collection of Enrico? :-P :wink:

Royal Ass.
Librarities Hero

Post by Royal Ass. » Wed May 07, 2008 6:55 pm

I'll be in Rome for a few days before I fly back to the US. Perhaps I could make a second documentary about his misprint collection. It would be in Hi-definition :-P
Ci sono cose che succedono ai vivi non ai morti.

equi-nox76

Link

Post by equi-nox76 » Thu May 08, 2008 10:49 am

Royal Ass. wrote:I'll be in Rome for a few days before I fly back to the US. Perhaps I could make a second documentary about his misprint collection. It would be in Hi-definition :-P
Don't forget to let us know the link to watch it then :-D