GP Sacramento - January 2014

Everything else about Magic.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

Post Reply
markers
Legendary Signed Card collector
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

GP Sacramento - January 2014

Post by markers » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Anyone going to this?

Christopher Rush will be there and signing cards.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out and get me some cards signed by him.

I would provide the cards (5 - 15 cards maximum) and give you a nice financial (or cards) bonus.

Thanks!
Signed card collector

Alpha - AL, ST, EX, UD, REV, UNL, LO & MO: 100% signed
Grand Total signed cards: >43'000

I have a Youtube Channel

RMayor
Librarities Legend
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 5:36 am
Location: Orlando Florida

Post by RMayor » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:17 pm

looks like there are a few of us looking for someone that is going.

Where did you see that Chris Rush will be there?

markers
Legendary Signed Card collector
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Post by markers » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:46 pm

RMayor wrote:looks like there are a few of us looking for someone that is going.

Where did you see that Chris Rush will be there?
Here you go: http://www.gpsacramento.com/

It's in the text and he confirmed it on his "The art of Christopher Rush" Facebook page.
Signed card collector

Alpha - AL, ST, EX, UD, REV, UNL, LO & MO: 100% signed
Grand Total signed cards: >43'000

I have a Youtube Channel

kalimno
Librarities Legend
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:21 pm
Location: Istanbul - TURKEY

Post by kalimno » Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:54 am

Well, Jason Chan says he will be there too. Now I am officially looking for someone that will be going too :)

I can't say I didn't check the flights. Although the shortest route will have me traveling for 24 hours. And costs a huge amount of Money.

Can't really take the time off. But I will be willing to contribute if anyone can fly.

RMayor
Librarities Legend
Posts: 37
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 5:36 am
Location: Orlando Florida

Post by RMayor » Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:27 am

I can go - $480 for me to fly however - kind of steep.

Anyone else closer?

OGB
Librarities Hero
Posts: 99
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:55 pm

Re: GP Sacramento - January 2014

Post by OGB » Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:41 am

markers wrote:Anyone going to this?

Christopher Rush will be there and signing cards.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out and get me some cards signed by him.

I would provide the cards (5 - 15 cards maximum) and give you a nice financial (or cards) bonus.

Thanks!
Markers, when you say nice financial or cards bonus, what is the value you are talking about? Just curious for my own knowledge.

markers
Legendary Signed Card collector
Posts: 288
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:14 pm
Location: Switzerland
Contact:

Re: GP Sacramento - January 2014

Post by markers » Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:06 am

OGB wrote:
markers wrote:Anyone going to this?

Christopher Rush will be there and signing cards.

I would really appreciate if someone could help me out and get me some cards signed by him.

I would provide the cards (5 - 15 cards maximum) and give you a nice financial (or cards) bonus.

Thanks!
Markers, when you say nice financial or cards bonus, what is the value you are talking about? Just curious for my own knowledge.
I was thinking about $50 or so.

But it's okay. I found someone to help out in the mean-time.
Signed card collector

Alpha - AL, ST, EX, UD, REV, UNL, LO & MO: 100% signed
Grand Total signed cards: >43'000

I have a Youtube Channel

kalimno
Librarities Legend
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:21 pm
Location: Istanbul - TURKEY

Post by kalimno » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:45 pm

I am still looking for someone to help me out. I will compensate the efforts of anyone that can help me. And I will be generous :)

menor-com

Post by menor-com » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:38 am

Yesterday I registered in the forum , right now a good friend of me is in the gp .....

Hope travel to some gp this year , maybe I could help you in the future .

kalimno
Librarities Legend
Posts: 212
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:21 pm
Location: Istanbul - TURKEY

Post by kalimno » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:37 pm

Thanks. A member -caquaa- is helping me with GP Sacramento. But I can always use help for future events :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests