Underway Mail Support

Everything else about Magic.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Underway Mail Support

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:32 am

Hey all,

The following things arrived in the mail after the Ship's Manila port call:

A package of goodies from Chapuzas. Thanks buddy! I haven't been able to review all of the cards yet, but I hope to eventually get to knock off from work before 11PM so that I can do so. There's a few Global wants in the stuff you sent me! I'm also looking forward to updating my Global want list.

Some Commander decks (with the Broodmate promo) from Gary. Thanks! The guys are Psyched to play a Commander game, and these will be a HUGE surprise!

A set of R2R deck boxes from Andy (Doymecca). I've thrown out a tournament challenge to some of the other MTG players on the ship and told them they can pick a box based on how well they play. I will provide pictures of this event and the winners, well, around Thanksgiving when I have a much better internet connection.

Clay

CHaPuZaS
Legendary Spanish Trash Hoarder

Post by CHaPuZaS » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:39 pm

Happy to hear about that!

Doymecca

Post by Doymecca » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:23 pm

Glad everything arrived for you, was getting worried they got lost in the mail. :)

mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player

Post by mystical_tutor » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:03 pm

Really glad I could make a small contribution. You paid for the stuff and I wish I could have just sent it for free but things have been too tight lately with car wreck, court case, etc.

I'll try and make more of a donation when things catch up a bit.

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:15 am

Doymecca wrote:Glad everything arrived for you, was getting worried they got lost in the mail. :)
Ha Ha, Andy, at this point it would be weird if parcels and envelopes traveled through the mail at a reasonable pace.

Gary (and anyone else!) I am NOT soliciting for free stuff. I had only wanted the Izzet deck box, and Andy sent a full set instead. I'm grateful for the stuff he sent, and thought it'd only be fair to give the other MTG players on the ship an opportunity to get some promo stuff. Besides, I wanted an opportunity to beat up some people with my Soldier/Vampire deck.

Clay