Mail Brag!

Everything else about Magic.

Moderators: cataclysm80, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp, hammr7, l0qii

User avatar
Magic61983
Librarities Legend
Posts: 1085
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:28 pm
Location: Willowdale, PA

Post by Magic61983 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Great stuff Len!!!!! I'm sure you're very excited about those.
BGS 9+ Alpha set 282/295 (97.29%) Avg 9.41
BGS 9.5+ Beta set 283/302 (93.71%) Avg 9.58
BGS 9.5+ Arabian set 35/92 (38.04%) Avg 9.62
BGS 9.5+ Antiquities set 82/100 (82%) Avg 9.64
BGS 9.5+ Legends set 279/310 (90.00%) Avg 9.61

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:57 am

Image

The top are all MPS lands. I only need about 4 more cards to complete both sets of the 1st series for my promo collection.

The Guru Island is the last Guru land I need for my promo collection, but I despise the thought of paying $150 for it.

The last foil Helvault card I need has arrived in CO (seller does not ship to AP addresses).

and I also received this!

Image

Clay

User avatar
mmgun
Legendary Tyypo Hunter
Posts: 563
Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:12 am
Location: Germany

Post by mmgun » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:39 pm

And what is "THIS" ? I just see a piece of something seethrough with magic written on it.

User avatar
berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master
Posts: 2192
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:56 am
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by berkumps » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:46 pm

mmgun wrote:And what is "THIS" ? I just see a piece of something seethrough with magic written on it.
It's a Coldsnap ice cube. I think it may even light up.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:41 pm

Yes, it's the Coldsnap Cube. Finally got one! (and now I can delete the search for it - tired of it triggering just for "Cube")

I haven't tried to turn it on. just happy to finally have it. It just warms my heart to have it.

Clay

User avatar
mystical_tutor
Legendary Old Fart Magic Player
Posts: 3056
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 am
Location: Colorado Springs

Post by mystical_tutor » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:15 am

Is the nightmare French? I need one....sigh. Of course i don't have the Avacyn either....

Gary
Gary Adkison
Father of a former Wizards of the Coast janitor.

Knowledge is proud because it thinks it knows so much; wisdom is humble because it realizes it knows so little.

notsofasteddie
Librarities Legend
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:14 pm
Location: S.E. USA

Post by notsofasteddie » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:31 am

Not French, but Spanish, I think!

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:25 am

Spanish BB 4th!

and the Portuguese one is somewhere in the mail, too!

Clay

User avatar
magicevolution
Librarities Legend
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:35 pm
Location: Madrid (Spain)
Contact:

Post by magicevolution » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:17 am

spanish 100% sure

implode
Legendary Dragon Master Collector
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 10:08 pm
Location: Columbia, MO. USA

Post by implode » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:46 pm

I really wish I could impress people here :(

User avatar
thulnanth
Librarities Legend
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:26 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post by thulnanth » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:57 pm

implode wrote:I really wish I could impress people here :(
Don't think like that - you'll drive yourself crazy. I realized a long time ago that while my collection is better than 99% of the other ones out there, the 1% blows mine out of the water.

You know what I do now? Appreciate what I have, and enjoy sharing in what others have... much more fun (and healthy). :-P Just my $.02 worth.

Take it easy,
Jared
Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.

User avatar
magic-belgium
Librarities Legend
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:19 am
Location: Belgium

Post by magic-belgium » Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:00 am

thulnanth wrote:
implode wrote:I really wish I could impress people here :(
Don't think like that - you'll drive yourself crazy. I realized a long time ago that while my collection is better than 99% of the other ones out there, the 1% blows mine out of the water.

You know what I do now? Appreciate what I have, and enjoy sharing in what others have... much more fun (and healthy). :-P Just my $.02 worth.

Take it easy,
Jared
That is so true, but sometimes so hard to apply to oneself...

User avatar
thulnanth
Librarities Legend
Posts: 332
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:26 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA

Post by thulnanth » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:21 am

...oh, I never said it was easy.

>:-( >:-( >:-( >:-( >:-( >:-( >:-( >:-(
Ray Thiel (1964-2007) - the man who showed me more wonderful games & gaming sessions than I ever dreamed possible... you ran out of hit points too young, my friend.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am
Location: Austin, Texas
Contact:

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:43 am

Implode, my post wasn't completely impressive with it's content, but it does represent coming close to completing certain sets. That, and the cube is cool! (It was also much smaller than I had expected.)

I rarely post anything because I don't usually get anything really brag-worthy, but the other day was a great day so I was happy to share what I did get. I was both surprised and pleased that my post got as much response as it did.

Also, today I received a sealed pack of Everflowing Chalice [FNM]. It completes all of the 2011 FNM promos, so I now have a pack of all FNM from 2010 and 2011 sealed. :)

Clay

implode
Legendary Dragon Master Collector
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 10:08 pm
Location: Columbia, MO. USA

Post by implode » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:58 am

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot wrote:Implode, my post wasn't completely impressive with it's content, but it does represent coming close to completing certain sets. That, and the cube is cool! (It was also much smaller than I had expected.)

I rarely post anything because I don't usually get anything really brag-worthy, but the other day was a great day so I was happy to share what I did get. I was both surprised and pleased that my post got as much response as it did.

Also, today I received a sealed pack of Everflowing Chalice [FNM]. It completes all of the 2011 FNM promos, so I now have a pack of all FNM from 2010 and 2011 sealed. :)

Clay
Makes you feel better, I thought it was cool :) I'm a sucker for FBB REV/4th. Especially something iconic like Nightmare.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest