W: Ronom Unicorns (global) - port FOIL wanted!

Everything else about trading. Specific Magiclibrarities Hero and Legends Permanent Lists and Legends External Links.

Moderators: cataclysm80, hammr7, l0qii, Apocalypse2K, berkumps, dragsamou, mystical_tutor, pp

Seraph2k

W: Ronom Unicorns (global) - port FOIL wanted!

Post by Seraph2k » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:12 pm

Due to the 100% status of my Dragon Whelp global set I am looking for a new petcard:

RONOM UNICORNs needed (green is done):

Original Artwork
Artist Proof

ENG
ENG FOIL
GER
GER FOIL
FR
FR FOIL
IT
IT FOIL
SPAN
SPAN FOIL
PORT
PORT FOIL
JP
JP FOIL
CHIN
CHIN FOIL

Will be great if you can help. The foil cards are more important.
Last edited by Seraph2k on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:15 pm, edited 24 times in total.

Alien_Starfighter_Pilot
Legendary Lost Ace of Atlantis

Post by Alien_Starfighter_Pilot » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:07 pm

Hi,

Just as a reminder, Dragon Whelp is in Knights vs Dragons.

also, adding this thread to my index. :)

Tha_Gunslinga
Librarities Legend

Post by Tha_Gunslinga » Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:21 pm

Russian Coldsnap does not exist.

Seraph2k

Post by Seraph2k » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Thx for the reminder, but I already ordered 4 of the 5 new whelps. Now only the italian one is missing... I think a few days and one will appear at mkm.de. After the japanese wb 4th and summer whelp all new whelps are a cakewalk ;)

About the rus Unicorn: Yoi u are right. When I started the project this morning I started with a visit at the wizards-gatherer and there was a russian unicorn. After some minutes I found more information of wizards that the edition was released (or better planned to be) in russian language.
After all I realized that they really have not published rus Coldsnap:(
So two cards less to collect;)

Seraph2k

Post by Seraph2k » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Updated

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Re: W: Ronom Unicorns (global)

Post by berkumps » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Seraph2k wrote:
RONOM UNICORNs needed (green is done):

GER
FR
FR FOIL
Ger
http://www.trader-online.de/login/magic-shop.htm
search ronom-einhorn

Fr
http://parkage.fr/art.php?id=603145&is_rachat=0

Fr foil
http://parkage.fr/art.php?id=611947&is_rachat=0

Seraph2k

Post by Seraph2k » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Thanks for your help!
I contacted that shop a few days ago via mail. He helped me out at GP Stuttgart with TS Whelps... No response tis time... I can`t read french, so I am not able to buy there:(

Edit:

german is no Problem... I will order it as a filler with any mkm order;)

french Unicorns are in ebay.fr
Maybe I can get a full playset there in addition;) Could be easier than registering on that french site without the french speech;)

Tha_Gunslinga
Librarities Legend

Post by Tha_Gunslinga » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:13 pm

There's an Alpha-cut 4th edition Dragon Whelp on MOTL if you're interested.
http://www.magictraders.com/ubb/Forum3/HTML/084026.html

Seraph2k

Post by Seraph2k » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:46 pm

Thx, Richard told me a few minutes ago.
I think I am to late to get it myself, but I hope he can get it, before someone else can buy it;)

Seraph2k

Post by Seraph2k » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:08 pm

Ok big Update:
Yesterday I found a chinese foil Ronom on Ebay.
In adition I bought 4 french foil and 4 unfoil ronoms on ebay a few minutes ago, so my global set is gettign forward!

Top FAIL of the day:
A letter from spain arrived, but there was NO(!!!) spanish foil ronom unicorn... instead there was a english version... damn thing: is it so difficult as a spaniat to recognize that a card is english....

berkumps
Legendary AA Coffin Puppet Master

Post by berkumps » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:14 pm

Seraph2k wrote:Top FAIL of the day:
A letter from spain arrived, but there was NO(!!!) spanish foil ronom unicorn... instead there was a english version... damn thing: is it so difficult as a spaniat to recognize that a card is english....
Did you buy it from a website? Or from MKM?

Seraph2k

Post by Seraph2k » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:23 pm

mkm :( It is the only source for me to get spanish cards. The seller with the unfoil Ronom was super fast. BUt the one with the wrong language foil... well I hate that.
It is like throwing your money out of the window... I was so happy that I found a spanish foil Unicorn and then that surprise.

axcel
Librarities Member

Post by axcel » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:55 pm

Seraph2k wrote:mkm :( It is the only source for me to get spanish cards. The seller with the unfoil Ronom was super fast. BUt the one with the wrong language foil... well I hate that.
It is like throwing your money out of the window... I was so happy that I found a spanish foil Unicorn and then that surprise.
This happened to me several times when buying on MKM, but every time an email with angry complaints worked just fine - they either sent me the correct card (well, in the correct language), or refunded card's price. Once I even got more money than I paid - as the seller explained, this way I could order another copy available on MKM from somebody else (it was slightly more expensive and I had to make a separate order, so more shipping costs...)

Did you try to solve this? Saying "I'm a collector and the English card is completely worthless to me, since I'm only interested in German/Spanish/Portuguese/etc..." is the way to go. They usually don't realize this might be a difference, until you tell them...

Seraph2k

Post by Seraph2k » Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:19 am

I contacted the seller immediately after receiving the wrong card and referring to my global set. He first thought that he sent the wrong card, but then he realized that he does not own a spanish foil Unicorn.
Yesterday he asked for a scan of the wrong card and today or maybe tomorrow he will refund me. This is nice, but I still have no spanish foil ronom:(

Seraph2k

Post by Seraph2k » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:10 pm

UPDATE!
Received some new unicorns during the last three days. Please help me to get the remaining 3 foils! I think the unfoils are no problem. german unfoil is not needed - I will buy it via mkm when I have the others-