The greatest knights have gathered together to once and for all end the reign of terror that has plagued their lands for centuries. Holy paladins, noble cavaliers, and swift skyhunters all answer the call to hunt dragons to the death and restore order to the realm.
For dragonkind, the answer is simpleóincinerate the invaders! Enraged goblin minions pour from the mountain crags to repel the intruders, but thatís only to give the majestic hellkites time to take to the skies and unleash a firestorm that no knight could hope to survive.
Deck Design and Development: Chris Millar and Zac Hill
Release Date:April 1, 2011
* Set symbol is: A shield in the shape of a dragon in flight
* Knights vs. Dragons features two cards with alternate art and holographic foil treatment: Knight of the Reliquary and Bogardan Hellkite.
* Furthermore, the set includes another four cards with alternate art: Loxodon Warhammer, Silver Knight, Punishing Fire, and Seething Song.
* A Magic "learn to play" guide
* Two deck boxes
* A strategy insert
* Two creature tokens (R 1/1 Goblin), which are created by the card Dragon Fodder.
* Each of the cards in the two 60-card decks will be black-bordered and tournament legal. This means that these cards are legal for use in any tournaments where the original printings are still legal.
Duel Decks Knights Vs Dragons were available in 5 different languages: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
Duel Decks: Knights Vs Dragons Symbol
Duel Decks Knights Vs Dragons Product Shot
Duel Decks Knights Vs Dragons Spanish Product Shot
Announcing Duel Decks: Knights vs. Dragons, Magic Arcana
Knights vs. Dragons Preview! Magic Arcana
Duel Decks: Knights vs. Dragons Decklists
Some Number of Questions about Knights vs. Dragons, Daily MTG
Knights vs. Dragons Tokens